im looking for a guitar, i want an ibanez, im into metal and i was wondering what ibanez guitra is best for me. the most that i am willing to pay is about $1500 (australiain dollars)

can anyone help me?
I am in aus to, the RG1570 or the S620 will suit the upper limit of your price range. U can get the RG from Allans for about $1350 with a bit of negotiation
hey thanks man which do u prefer the RG1570 or the S620 cuz i was lookin at those two aswell
i dunno man, i am currently choosing between these 2 guitars as well, they are both so damn good. I cant decide im going back down to the store tomorow to play them again. The RG is made in Japan and the S is made in Korea but they are both awesome
get a noodles sig model talman... theyre **** hot :P seriously id go with the RG not only is it mij but also for metal theres nothing finer than going crazy on the trem
Quote by herberj7
im looking for a guitar, i want an ibanez, im into metal and i was wondering what ibanez guitra is best for me. the most that i am willing to pay is about $1500 (australiain dollars)

can anyone help me?

The RG1570:

-Prestige

-very good tremolo (Edge Pro)

-decent pickups

-great overall quality

-slim, flat, five piece neck

If you don't want a tremolo, see if you can afford the RGA121:

It's basically an HH version of the Rg1570, but with a fixed bridge, a carved top and a natural oil finish.

You can't really go wrong with an Ibanez Prestige.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Nov 30, 2007,