8 8%
Jackson
12 12%
Other
10 10%
I don't care, the Tuba's where it's at!
2 2%
Voters: 97.
Alrighty, Here's a poll for you people (if it works right).

What kind of guitar do you all own? Gibson/Epiphone style? Fender/Squire style? Copies of either type? Perhaps an ESP or Ibanez, which noone seems to want to copy.

Care to say what you like about it? Why you chose it?
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo
i have an Ibanez Sz320mh... and i LOVE it , it sounds very good and feels very good... and it's relativly cheap. and by the way, it looks awsome
Tubaaaaaaaaaaa!
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
I have an Ibanez (and a taken to parts Dean V, Squier Strat and a basswood strat body, they will all go into re-build at some point) and I'll soon have a Carvin custom shop strat.
Mostly Ibanez or super strat styled; they're comfortable and sound great.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
I've got an Ibanez RG1570, I might be getting an SZ520 soon. I've also got a DeArmond arch top, but since that kind of guitar wasn't an option, I voted Ibanez. But a lot of people have several guitars of different types to suit varying styles, though. So this poll is kind of pointless.
Yamaha F310P acoustic here.
"The end result - the music - is all that counts"
I checked other because I own 30 guitars and they are all different manufacturers. Jackson (2), Epiphone (3), DEAN (5), Schecter (1), Hamer (1), Silvertone (1), Devlin (1), Jay Turser (2), BC Rich (3), Peavey(1), Squier (1) (bass), Hondo (2) (bass and 6 string), Aria ProII (1) (bass)a guitar I built (1) Washburn/Lyon Scott Ian model and a few no name guitars (3) (one bass and two 6 strings). OH! two acoustics Esteban "The Vintage" and Fender "Classic". I think that's about it. I have two others I am debateing over.

John
Last edited by johnro6659 at Nov 29, 2007,
Now that is mental. How do you store them all?!
Nice collection though
Peavey Rage 158
Ibanez RG 320 FM
ESP LTD AX-50
Boss MT-2
Boss CH-1
Belcat Delay
Digitech Jamman Solo
Quote by johnro6659
I checked other because I own 30 guitars and they are all different manufacturers. Jackson (2), Epiphone (3), DEAN (5), Schecter (1), Hamer (1), Silvertone (1), Devlin (1), Jay Turser (2), BC Rich (3), Peavey(1), Squier (1) (bass), Hondo (2) (bass and 6 string), Aria ProII (1) (bass)a guitar I built (1) and a few no name guitars (3) (one bass and two 6 strings). OH! two acoustics Esteban "The Vintage" and Fender "Classic". I think that's about it. I have two others I am debateing over.

John

Just curious, how do you store them? Do you have a whole room just for your guitars or are they spread all over your house lying in sofas, under beds, behind doors etc?
I got an ESP/LTD FX-400, so Gibson Copy.

I'm making an guitar that looks like a mix of a Les Paul and EC-1000, which is a Les Paul copy...so yet another Gibson Copy.

Then I got a Fender acoustic.
Dean ML!

I dont believe Dean isnt even on your list *huff* =D
Quote by Tom!!
Dean ML!

I dont believe Dean isnt even on your list *huff* =D

Well, isn't that because pretty much every Dean is:

a) the front of one Gibson with the back of another.

b) a Gibson copy.

c) a pointier version of a Gibson model

You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by Bonsaischaap
Well, isn't that because pretty much every Dean is:

a) the front of one Gibson with the back of another.

b) a Gibson copy.

c) a pointier version of a Gibson model

not really,actually.

I have yet to see a gibson razorback/ML, or a gibson cadillac
My gear!
ESP LTD M-100FM
Custom RR style Flying V
Custom ESP Explorer (in the making!)
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop Crybaby, Deltalab Md-1, rd 1, Morley optical Volume
Right now my living room is devoid of furniture. LOL I have them stacked it their cases and boxes against the wall and a couple in stands and on wall hangers. I am going to gut my kids old room and make it my music room and hang them all on the wall. wow, I'll still need to store the cases! I never thought of that! LOL

Here is how they are now:

I need to stop buying. LOL I get a little obsessive about things and my GF is always reminding me about it.

You guys shouldhave seen how my last hobby took over my place! This is nothing.

John
i have an esp, and even though it is a 50 i absolutly love it!
it sounds realy good and is realy playable....and its just the perfect size for my hands
for the holidays, i hope to upgrade to either an MH or an EC, but i havnt decided yet, but it will be an esp
they make great guitars and they build them well
after that i will buy a shcecter fo sho
then uhh....a jackson i think
When I was buying guitars, I really didn't know what I was doing, and I just ended up getting a Mexican Strat. Luckily, it turned out to be exactly what I wanted. My only regret is that I got a black one with a white pickguard, but it sounds and plays very well, so I can forgive it.
Fender MIA Telecaster with DiMarzio noiseless single coils
-Fulltone OCD
-Ibanez Analog Delay
-Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fender Blues Junior
Fender MIM Jazz Bass with Noiseless pickups
Mesa Walkabout
Epiphone AC200SCE Acoustic
Quote by johnro6659
Right now my living room is devoid of furniture. LOL I have them stacked it their cases and boxes against the wall and a couple in stands and on wall hangers. I am going to gut my kids old room and make it my music room and hang them all on the wall. wow, I'll still need to store the cases! I never thought of that! LOL

Here is how they are now:

I need to stop buying. LOL I get a little obsessive about things and my GF is always reminding me about it.

You guys shouldhave seen how my last hobby took over my place! This is nothing.

John

Your OTHER hobby? Geez what do you do for a living?
I have an esp LTD h-1000. It really rocks. The tone is amazing and its super pretty. Best thing is I picked it up for $400 used. I really think it is the best value out there if you like that type of guitar. It has a graphite nut and graphite pieces on the bridge. It has inlay all around the entire guitar and a 1/2 decent quilted top!