at work they recently blocked ALL video pages, youtube, vidilife, etc. i am using a proxy to go to the sites but anytime i try to watch one on youtube it says i need to update flash or turn on javascript. i have gone into internet options to turn on java but it is already, and anytime i try to update flash it says i need to be an admin or i click the dl button and it takes me to the next screen and i have that stupid red X instead of the image and it won't let me do anything, i guess i need to click something in the image i can't see. any ideas????
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
To fix the youtube thing, you need to uninstall and then reinstall flash player. You cant just reinstall - you MUST uninstall first.
I really wouldn't try and bypass your works security settings with a proxy.

They'll construe that as a breach of contract with regard to computer usage, and most likely fire your ass.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
another good option would be installing logmein on the work computer and the home computer you can get a free version of it and it controls your computer while you are at work its just like bringing it with you. this is also pretty fun to mess with your friends with... http://www.logmein.com/
Quote by metacarpi
I really wouldn't try and bypass your works security settings with a proxy.

They'll construe that as a breach of contract with regard to computer usage, and most likely fire your ass.

Aye.

Clearly they don't want you to access those sites, so don't. You don't go to work to play games on the internet; do it in your own time.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."