I'll take pics once I get my camera back from a friend later today.

The Boss RC20XL is minty fresh. It comes with the original box and manual. Its flawless and super cool, but I just don't use it as much as I deluded myself I would. I'd like to get $180 shipped on this one OBO.

I have a set of Fender Standard Strat pickups that have been sitting in a box for over a year now. These have the ceramic bar pickups and come with all the original screws and springs. I don't ever cut my lead wires - they're in tact with a little solder still on the ends. I'd like to get $25 shipped.

The Allparts Buzzstop is a totally specialized item for anyone wanting to increase the string angle on their Jaguar or Jazzmaster. Its still in the original, sealed packaging. I bought a Jazzmaster and expected to need to install one, but when the guitar came, it already had a BuzzStop installed. Save a bunch of dough and buy one new from me for $20 shipped (instead of the 50 bucks Allparts wants).

E-mail me at bserwatka06@yahoo.com if you're interested in my stuff. I'll do PayPal and money orders only. By money orders, I mean ones from the US and not from Zimbabwe or wherever. I've got a keen eye for spotting BS so don't waste my time Mandela.
my Jazzmaster has gold hardware, im gonna guess that buzzstop is silver coloured right?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Are those pickups by any chance noisless? I'm looking for a noiseless Strat set at the moment. and if they aren't noiseless how much buzz 'n' hum and such do they cause?
Member of the vegetarian club

Arbor AF-100
Cheap Kona

Boss PH-2
Ibanez DC10
NYC Big Muff
Little Alligator
Peavey Rockmaster
TC G-Major
FCB1010
BBE 401 Maxie
Boss RC-20

70's Fender PA 100
its the Ventures Special edition Jazzmaster, from 1996. why you ask?
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX