I have some odd connection problem.

MSN and Internet Explorer both work, but Firefox, which I usually use, does not. It says it cannot find the server, whatever adress I type in.

I restarted my computer and checked my connection, with no improvement

What's wrong with it? Can anyone help?

And please don't say "teh omg fyrfaux sux lol use IE"
maybe the ff server is undergoing some repairs or something, be patient, if it persists, don't sweat it, it isn't the end of the world, just use IE
hue
teh omg fyrfaux sux lol use Any alternative web browsers that may suit your personal tastes. Various types may be found through web searches that can be conducted on your functioning browser.
Nice banana, Andy Warhol.
Quote by sock_demon
maybe the ff server is undergoing some repairs or something, be patient, if it persists, don't sweat it, it isn't the end of the world, just use IE

Did you just say that the FF server might be down? Not only am i using FF at this very moment, but I'm fairly certain thats not how web browsers work.

That or I made an asshat of myself
Quote by sashki
Sorry to sound like a n00b, but how can I do that?

I came this close to saying "Rub Icy Hot on it"

Oh God.. why? Where is my brain?
Quote by rizo299
Did you just say that the FF server might be down? Not only am i using FF at this very moment, but I'm fairly certain thats not how web browsers work.

That or I made an asshat of myself

You're right laddyo
Quote by STFU_Nao
I came this close to saying "Rub Icy Hot on it"

Oh God.. why? Where is my brain?

I came this close to rubbing Icy Hot on it, but then I realised that they don't sell it in Europe, therefore I would not have any in my house.

Seriously, how do I check the proxy?
Quote by sashki
I came this close to rubbing Icy Hot on it, but then I realised that they don't sell it in Europe, therefore I would not have any in my house.

Seriously, how do I check the proxy?

If you don't know what a proxy is, it probably isn't on. Clear the cache or something, I bet there's some kind of bug in it.
Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Washburn Acoustic
Jay Turser Bass
Panasonic SX-KC211 Keyboard
BOSS DS-2 Turbo Distortion
BOSS AW-3 Dynamic Wah (Fixed!)
Roland Micro-Cube
Randall RB30XM Bass Amp
Tascam DP-01FX Digital Recorder
Quote by sashki
I have some odd connection problem.

Internet Explorer

Simple.
Reinstall ff.
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

Quote by Sekhmet
Simple.
Murder your parents.

Why, that's a terrible thing to suggest
Quote by STFU_Nao
Why, that's a terrible thing to suggest

Stop stealing my thoughts!!!!!!!

TS you could check Mozilla for updates, maybe an update f'ed up? I dunno.
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!