I'm a complete beginner and I want something that is easy to play and will last a very long time and doesn't require much configuring and is easy to tune.

Which one should I choose?

For the AMP:
Roland Micro Cube Combo Amp
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Roland-Micro-Cube-Combo-Amp-481169-i1175936.gc
VS
Crate GTD15R Guitar Amplifier with Reverb
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Crate-GTD15R-Guitar-Amplifier-with-Reverb-104203849-i1170732.gc

For the Guitar:

Squier FSR Affinity Detonator Electric Guitar With Kill Switch
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-FSR-Affinity-Detonator-Electric-Guitar-With-Kill-Switch-513752-i1323002.gc
VS
Squier Affinity Series Fat Strat Electric Guitar
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-Affinity-Series-Fat-Strat-Electric-Guitar-510629-i1146519.gc
VS
Dean Vendetta XM Electric Guitar
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dean-Vendetta-XM-Electric-Guitar-103933354-i1147572.gc
VS
Yamaha PAC112J Electric Guitar
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Yamaha-PAC112J-Electric-Guitar-511077-i1146648.gc
VS
Ibanez GRGM21 Mikro Electric Guitar (no whammy, i prefer whammy but if this is good..ill take it)
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-GRGM21-Mikro-Electric-Guitar-518875-i1167501.gc
VS
Epiphone SG-Special Electric Guitar
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-SG-Special-Electric-Guitar-101392124-i1149250.gc
the dean is an amazing guitar i would suggest that one because of its 24 frets and amazing sustain. IMO
Gear:

Guitars:
Dean ML-X
Peavy Raptor
silvertone ciation(my first baby

Amps:
Epiphone Slingshot 25R
Peavy Transtube series amp (idk model number)
Silvertone Amp

Pedals:
CB Wah Wah Pedal
The dean looks amazingly cheap for just $99.....how does it rack against the Squier detonator? The detonator sounds cool, looks cool and it has a whammy bar. It looks like it just has more features than the dean...so why would you chose the dean?
Quote by Aidy Damage
I'd go for the Squier Detonator and the Micro Cube.

+1
I'd go Dean, I'd stay away from Squire, cause if you get really into guitar in the future, you might end up buying a fender strat sometime. Then you'll look down on the squire, and never really need it anyways. At least the Dean is something different.
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
The Squier Detonator or the Epiphione SG with the Crate amp, although either amp would be good
Manchester United
I also have a microcube, great for a practice amp. The dean will be easier to tune than the squire as well, since you don't have to worry about using the whammy and it going out of tune.

Also, with a Squire, you run the risk of snobs "scoffing at the squire player."
Quote by chris_kedro
I also have a microcube, great for a practice amp. The dean will be easier to tune than the squire as well, since you don't have to worry about using the whammy and it going out of tune.

Also, with a Squire, you run the risk of snobs "scoffing at the squire player."

I'll only play solo and also, the Squire comes with built-in tuner...and so many features...why would anyone get a Dean..I still don't understand!
Because Dean > Squire..
When people see you playing a Squier they'l be like "Lol he has no money or talent"
They See you playing a Dean and theyr like "Wow; Nice Guitar dude".

Edit : Also; the Dean is cheaper so; You could get a pedal with the same effects as on the Squier anyway right?
Quote by pencil86
I'll only play solo and also, the Squire comes with built-in tuner...and so many features...why would anyone get a Dean..I still don't understand!

You mean built in guitar tuner, if so its doesnt. When it says tuners it means the tuning pegs. I think that squiers a nice beginner guitar, but if you use the wammy bar it will go out of tune straight away because it doesnt have locking tuners or a locking system. If i have confused you about tuners and locking tuners just google it
Manchester United
It's God's intent that every guitarist starts out with a Squire Strat as his or her first guitar. If you don't, your playing will be cursed for life.

It says it right there in the bible.

That being said, I would go with either the Pacifica or the GRG. Both are great starter guitars.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by demonsheep
Because Dean > Squire..
When people see you playing a Squier they'l be like "Lol he has no money or talent"

Edit : Also; the Dean is cheaper so; You could get a pedal with the same effects as on the Squier anyway right?

That is complete snobery, no money or talent? That complete rubbish one of my mates plays one of the squiers you get in a starter set and he is ace. Never judge a guitarist by he guitar
Manchester United
Quote by mafropetee
It's God's intent that every guitarist starts out with a Squire Strat as his or her first guitar. If you don't, your playing will be cursed for life.

That being said, I would go with either the Pacifica or the GRG. Both are great starter guitars.

Amen Brother!
God damn, I can't decide.
It's either the Detonator, the telecaster or the dean.

I want a long lasting guitar....arghhh...The detonator or the dean. Which one?
Quote by demonsheep

are you 12 years old?
Quote by Shabalaba
That is complete snobery, no money or talent? That complete rubbish one of my mates plays one of the squiers you get in a starter set and he is ace. Never judge a guitarist by he guitar

Indeed Sir; But; Since when did people go by that?
What i meant was: Atleast where i come from people judge you more on looks than skills; I'm not sure about there; but i think that you should be careful with what you do with said guitar.

Personally i'd go for whichever guitar you like the most; But as far as guitars go; The Squier is nice. I don't believe that all the fancy effects are necessary; but i suppose if you want to keep the guitar for a while; they may come in handy.
Quote by kyrreca
are you 12 years old?

I was Referring to other peoples views from my experiences; Sorry i didn't make that clear.
Quote by demonsheep
Indeed Sir; But; Since when did people go by that?
What i meant was: Atleast where i come from people judge you more on looks than skills; I'm not sure about there; but i think that you should be careful with what you do with said guitar.

Personally i'd go for whichever guitar you like the most; But as far as guitars go; The Squier is nice. I don't believe that all the fancy effects are necessary; but i suppose if you want to keep the guitar for a while; they may come in handy.

Of course it really doesn't matter what brand of guitar you play, but try telling that to the people that will be snobby, there are always some of them around.
Quote by mafropetee

I started out with a custom Hamer from a pawn shop. It's now in the hands of a friend's younger brother, but it put me much farther down the road than some friggin squier would :P

I agree with the Dean guys, but on the other hand, $99 is a bit iffy. Can you play these instruments at all before you buy?
i am also looking at getting a guitar and was thinking about the squier. but that dean looks pretty nice. money wise also. also is there eny difference from the xm to the xmt on the dean?
I play on a bc rich deceiver, the limited edition body art collection which is the most expensive guitar I own. I bought a Hondo strat copy from the pawn shop, tore it completly apart, repainted it, through a off brand peice of crap humbucker in it, and it plays better then the BC rich. So if you ask me, i just dont rely on the quality of all these heavy metal "shredders" guitars such as Deans, Ibanez, BC Rich w/e. I orded the detonator from musicians friend 2 days ago and im still waiting on it to come in, but if you ask me, in honest opinion, you cannot find a better deal, if thats the style of guitar you prefer. It has 2 brand name humbuckers, a alder body like the fender models, and die cast tuners which are SUPPOSED to keep it in tune fairly well for what its worth and no locking mechanism, and thats what bought me into it. Whenever it get here i'll tell ya about the performance.

BTW.

I play on a Crate as well. Mine is much larger then both of them, but still, crates rock!

Crate all the way!
Seems to me from the specs that the Detonator pwns the other guitars, though if you want a little more versatility, the Yamaha is also a good choice. The Ibanez is a short scale, which you do not want.
As for amps, the Microcube is a solid practice amp, while Crates are rather sucky (except for their Palomino line, which is all-tube and very nice).