when i use the bass pedal do i keep my heel down at all times or do i kinda just hit the pedal on my toes
errrr......... only pedals I know about are my digitech rack. but my friend does keep his heel down when he uses the double bass pedals
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
I hit it on my toes, cos when I keep my heel on the ground, the muscles at the front of my ankle start to strain.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
it hurts my ankle if i keep my heel down, but i do have UK size 14 feet 8)

♥ ♥

Newfags can't Loveforce.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Vintage Sunburst
Yamaha Pacifica
Peavey JD acoustic
Vox AC30VT
i think toes are faster but whatever you are most comfortable with
My Gear:

Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender American Strat
Yamaha Acoustic

Amps:
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112

Effects:
DigiTech rp350 (For Sale)
BOSS RC-20 XL Loop Station
BOSS GT-10

Rock on!
This is a guitar website. Am I alone in seeing the irony?

EDIT: Damn you, denizenz!
Last edited by webbtje at Nov 28, 2007,
Quote by webbtje
This is a guitar website. Am I alone in seeing the irony?

EDIT: Damn you, denizenz!

u know ppl can play more than one instrument. and i keep my heel down if it's a slow tempo, but when it picks up i'm on my toes
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by denizenz
You've certainly come to the right message board.

The Pit (467 Viewing)
The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever.

i use my toes
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /