someone had a kid and brought them up the right way and everything just like the rest of us except for one thing you taught them that a dog was called a tree and you called trees dogs i wonder how somehting that small could affect them throughout theyre life?????? any thoughts....
OK?
I think someone would eventually correct them.
I always thought it would suck to be color blind.
they would start having arguments with their teachers and friends

"what sound does a dog make, jimmy?"
"THEY DONT FUCKIN MAKE ANY SOUND!"
This guy taught his kids black was white and white was black. ****ed em' up pretty bad.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
I don't know, a lot of kids grew up calling Condoleeza Rice a Black woman!

(she's in fact a white man)
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

^^^not true they could be home schooled
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by Blktiger0
At the age of five, they would go to this thing called SCHOOL and be taught that a tree was a tree, and a dog was a dog. I KNOW------- it seems crazy, but it could happen!

Homeschool?

Still, no effects on the kid other than at some point in their life, someone would have to break it to them that a tree is a tree and a dog is a dog.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by huevomax
OK?
I think someone would eventually correct them.
I always thought it would suck to be color blind.

I'm colourblind. Not that I don't see colours, but it can be annoying sometimes. For example in art class or geography. Last week with history, my teacher was telling "This pink area, was where he already was and the gray area is what he conquered later", it was all one colour to me.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
I don't know, a lot of kids grew up calling Condoleeza Rice a Black woman!

(she's in fact a white man)

Just like Barack Obama, apart from people think he's a black man, when he is, in fact, white.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
unlkess theyre was a case where a dog had bitten them and had rabies or was a threat to the nieghborhood and when the kid was crying saying the tree bit me, the tree bit me....imagaine the look on everyones face
haha my dad told a child of a friend of his that a dog was calld horse(the kid was just starting to speak) and after some time they wher out dirving and the kid goes "look mom A HORSE" at a labrador they just pased...it took months to convince him that it was calld dog and not horse
Danelectro '59 DC

Amplitube 3

Aaand my superlux headphones
Quote by Barkeeper
I'm colourblind. Not that I don't see colours, but it can be annoying sometimes. For example in art class or geography. Last week with history, my teacher was telling "This pink area, was where he already was and the gray area is what he conquered later", it was all one colour to me.

That's what I always thought. What colors can you see? Is it like the primary colors only or something?
Quote by huevomax
That's what I always thought. What colors can you see? Is it like the primary colors only or something?

Depends on what type of colourblindness it is.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by huevomax

How are they supposed to know?!?!?
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
is it true thats why the colors on emergency vehicles are the colors they are becuase even if your colorblind you can see those colors...
What if someone brought up a kid in the Pit. How perverted and sick he/she/it would be.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
What if someone brought up a kid in the Pit. How perverted and sick he/she/it would be.

Insanely.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
My head exploded when I read that dumbass question. I am only typing this because the random spastic-like movements of decapitation allow me to do so. I hate everyone who has posted in this thread. (:|)
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
that could probably be the most creative thing ive heard in a while that is so sig quality LOL