I don't suppose...and I know I'm gonna get ribbed for this...anyone would possibly tab the whole of Fall Out Boy's What's This?

A bunch of us are wanting to have a bash at it for a Rock Concert at our school, and although I despise FOB, the song itself is pretty much what we want/need.
I have the intro, but I need the bar chords, and anything else they use.

I'd be absolutely eternally greatful if someone would do this. It would just be...well, the best thing since sliced bread. Lol.

Thank you in advance!!!!!
Last edited by Rachel317 at Nov 28, 2007,
i would and it probably wouldn't take long at all because anything by fall out boy is incredibly easy, but i really don't feel like downloading the song or for that matter listen to it.

im sorry i cannot be of help
Quote by antiflag125462
i would and it probably wouldn't take long at all because anything by fall out boy is incredibly easy, but i really don't feel like downloading the song or for that matter listen to it.

im sorry i cannot be of help

+1. Sorry.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by antiflag125462
anything by fall out boy is incredibly easy,

Tell me about it. Easy to play, but not so easy when you can't tab by ear.
If you know of anyone who does like FOB, and can tab by ear, I'd be greatful if you told them about this thread. I kinda don't want to let my band mates down, you know?
I'd...probably do anything to get these tabs, if it meant that I wouldn't have to say "sorry, but..."