just keep a buyers beware in your mind...and remember if it's blem then that means someone else had it and returned for some reason
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
I would do it. If you think it was too bad, you can always send it back. I trust that site lots, it's where I got my first guitar. Just go for it.

It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

yeah. i wouldnt buy blem, id get one that works for sure *cough look at my sig cough*
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
^Blem means that it has a physical defect and that it still plays fine.

It should be fine, just with some scratches or something small and relatively unnoticeable. I would make sure you still have the full return policy and everything in case it's really bad for some reason.
MF takes a lot of crap back for pretty much any reason, so don't have any fear of being stuck with it. Also, any guitar that's sent back and resold is gonna receive some quality attention to make sure it's still playable and sellable.
Dimebag is overrated. Sue me.
yea.. most B stock i've seen around in music stores, has a few dings in em.. but most of the time its unnoticeable.

there was a rack of b-stocks and the store ownder had to show me where the nicks and scratches were.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.