Poll: Orgasms!
Poll Options
View poll results: Orgasms!
Every Ten Seconds?
21 37%
Every Ten Years?
36 63%
Voters: 57.
Would you rather orgasm every 10 seconds or every 10 years?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Years. Imagine all that tension built up. I could sink Noah's ark with my immense ejaculation.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I'd rather orgasm when I have sex...

Probably every 10 years then...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
if it was every 10 seconds, you would never get anything done

you would eventually starve to death
Quote by Muphin
Years. Imagine all that tension built up. I could sink Noah's ark with my immense ejaculation.

Such powerful imagery in such futile subject matter....
Why the hell would you want to know this...

....ten seconds.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
You'd have to wear a sperm diaper or something if it was every 10 seconds.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
if you did it every ten years then it could be like a celebration... like it's finally that day when you get to cum and everybody crowds around you and your penis and watches the magic happen.

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

Happy cum d- OW, MY F***ING EYE!
10 years, imagine what a god I'd be in bed I've always had a thing for damn near killing bitches with my penis.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
I have a theory.

If you could only cum once every ten years, would your balls swell up? I believe they would. This leads me to deduce we will eventually evolve into an elite species of human-hamsters. Think about it, they have huge balls for their size.

You know it makes sense.
this is a funny question. 10 years would make you go crazy and every 10 seconds is an even bigger pain in the ass. Try falling asleep when you're having freaking orgasms every ten seconds. There is no way you can keep a straight face about anything. So... 10 years.
hahaha i like fate of minds thinking...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Pedalboard
Why the hell would you want to know this...

Because I jack off to UG's opinions at night...duh.
every 10 seconds would be way too messy and bothersome
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Quote by alliwant
I'd rather orgasm when I have sex...

Probably every 10 years then...

rofl
ever beat off like 10 times in one day? not me, but a friend has and says you just eventually stop ejaculating fluid, so every 10 seconds after a few times you would stop cumming and just feel REALLY good all the time

10 seconds ftw
Quote by _Mayday_
I have a theory.

If you could only cum once every ten years, would your balls swell up? I believe they would. This leads me to deduce we will eventually evolve into an elite species of human-hamsters. Think about it, they have huge balls for their size.

You know it makes sense.

Sperm die in your testicles. And they're remade. Something like 100 million a minute or so.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
On impulse, I first voted 10 seconds.... but you know...

After thinking about it, every 10 years would save you a hell of a lot of worry about pregnancy. And you would be like an olympian god in bed. Women would worship you. And when that ten year mark came around,

yeah.
Well... if it was every 10 seconds, I'd never get a job, any friends, and I would be virtually incapacitated. Plus, after a 5 or 6 times, you'd be in terrible pain.

I picked 10 years- summink to look forward to.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
What the hell kinda thread is this...10 years.
Listen to my songs, but only if you are prepared for the greatest experience of your life .
10 seconds would get boring after the 12th time you orgasim; which is 2 minutes, then you would get pissed off because you can't get to sleep, you would lose all your friends and wouldn't be able to cope with a job or school limiting your social skills, sending you into spiralling depression, you would have nothing else to lose because you're homeless so you decide to commit suicide... 10 years wouldn't be too bad though.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Delanoir
And when that ten year mark came around,

yeah.

BOOM! HEADSHOTTED!!11
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
The 10 year thing wouldn't work, because you'd have 10 years for everything to build up, you plan the evening out perfectly, you have everything worked out, but on the way out to the car a gust of wind would make you cum.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Twist of fate
10 seconds, only so I can put out fires on command. I'd be praised for my mighty penis.

Are you willing to go that close to fires with your penis?
I really wouldn't concentrate if it were to happen every 10 seconds. Also, dinner with parents would be a tad embarassing...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
10 years.
no contest.

8640 times a day would be annoying, painful, and possibly bloody.
LaLaLa ZoomZoomZoom