Values - C/B
Science - B
PE - D/C
Health - D/C
Art - C
Drama - C
Home Ec - C/B
Indp Learning - B

so does that sound like a decent grade to you guys?

EDIT: i didnt actualy choose any of them but in Eighth grade your forced to do evrey subject atleast once

and i think there the grades im gonna get got half the teachers told me what level i am (level one being D/C level two being B etc
Last edited by Final !mpact at Nov 28, 2007,
its...not great. i mean, i personally would be fine with all Bs. but anything lower than that is no good.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
depends on what college you want to go to...it seems like if you average just those grades up it would come out to maybe a 2.5-2.8 GPA which would be very low for my standards but if your not a nerd or asian thats fine i guess
Quote by mr moustache
its...not great. i mean, i personally would be fine with all Bs. but anything lower than that is no good.

well the reason i want to know is for new guitar reasons lol

and keep in mind my last year 8 report was all D's and C's so i think im doing much better but i wanna know what you guys think

yea i wasd a total faliure
that doesn't sound very good at all. a D in PE? that's pretty rough.. Besides, it's 8th grade. just get your ass in gear and do your work.
Kicks the sh*t outta my grades.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
That's atrocious.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
i would say its average if all the D/C ones are C's.

i wouldnt think it was good if they were D's
the only way you get a d in PE where I go, is if you just don't show up to class.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by phoenix_88
that doesn't sound very good at all. a D in PE? that's pretty rough.. Besides, it's 8th grade. just get your ass in gear and do your work.

the reason i have a d in pe is because its 45C outside and we were suposed to play football while theres an un used airconditiond gym about 10 feet away... screw that
How do you get anything lower then a 75 in PE? All you have to do is try and you pass.
Quote by daytripper75
i would say its average if all the D/C ones are C's.

i wouldnt think it was good if they were D's

they will most likly end up being C's anyway cuz i have actual been trying hard to not **** up evreything
Anything lower than an A is failing :/
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
I would have to agree with SenseS FaiL...If you're happy with it, then it's fine, but if it were me, I wouldn't be satisfied.
Quote by Final !mpact
the reason i have a d in pe is because its 45C outside and we were suposed to play football while theres an un used airconditiond gym about 10 feet away... screw that

Well I'm sorry, but that's just retarded.
If you were really worried about your grades you would show up to the one class that should be an easy A.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
You really need to bring up your grades. I don't know any schools that care much about PE grades, but everything else needs to be improved. It's the only way!
:stickpoke
Quote by Skarr
I would have to agree with SenseS FaiL...If you're happy with it, then it's fine, but if it were me, I wouldn't be satisfied.

i havnt got the report yet but i know what level i am in most of my classes so i can guess pretty much what my grade will be... it could end up being much better if i do all my work in the next three weeks (which is what i plan on doing)
Looks like someone **** out alphabet soup...not that good but then again i know people whove had a 2% in a class.
what qualifies as A, as B, etc. in percentages?

I live in canada, and i get percentages.
sup?
Quote by Phax

what are you asian?

but seriously those arent bad grades, good enough to keep ya on school teams. which was pretty easy in my old school just as long as you didnt fail 2 classes
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by Phax

true that my man.

but srsly, that's not very good. and like others have said, a D in pe and health is just retarded.

but! you still have hope. your grades in middle school will never matter in life as long as you pass. in high school though, life is easy as hell after you graduate if you get a high gpa, like 3.8 or higher. and yes it is possible, and not that difficult if you actually try.
evreyone says its stupid to blame other people but my class is full of retards ... il probly get one of the highest grades ... sad isnt it? there are a few smart people but 80 percent of the class just dosnt care

"its only 8th grade it dosnt matter its all easy"

etc
wait a minute i just realized that those are your middle school grades and all i gotta say is good luck in high school cause it doesn't get any easier... even though maybe your goal in life is not to go to an ivy league school and make half a million a year , C's and D's do not look good generally in your high school transcript, you have B's in the major subjects which is fine so I'm guessing that you could do better
Eh...

Nothing really matters until you go to college. In 7+8th grade they keep beating you over the head with high school, and high school is a joke. Then in your junior and senior year, they beat you over the head with college. And college is easier than HS was.

But who cares, I couldn't care less what I got in 8th grade.
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.

Member #11 of the Star Wars club. PM afirocker00 to join.
Quote by silent caution
what are you asian?

but seriously those arent bad grades, good enough to keep ya on school teams. which was pretty easy in my old school just as long as you didnt fail 2 classes

haha you didn't read my personal headline??

I'm Asian ^^v!

Oh... and 8th grade only matters if you have high school classes
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Last edited by Phax at Nov 28, 2007,
Quote by kidsthesedays
true that my man.

but srsly, that's not very good. and like others have said, a D in pe and health is just retarded.

but! you still have hope. your grades in middle school will never matter in life as long as you pass. in high school though, life is easy as hell after you graduate if you get a high gpa, like 3.8 or higher. and yes it is possible, and not that difficult if you actually try.

in australia 8th grade is high school -.-

Haha.

Aside from the logical disparity, I agree with him.

I mean, you should have one "significant" A in there. Being no better than mediocre in any given thing is mildly depressing. What is 8th grade math, anyway? Geometry? Algebra? C/D in social ethics? Damn. Art? Drama? Health?

Get it together by 10th grade. Otherwise, State University for you. Maybe.
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
Last edited by listless at Nov 28, 2007,
Quote by Final !mpact
in australia 8th grade is high school -.-

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!
Quote by listless
Haha.

Aside from the logical disparity, I agree with him.

I mean, you should have one "significant" A in there. Being no better than mediocre in any given thing is mildly depressing. What is 9th grade math, anyway? Geometry? Algebra? C/D in social ethics? Damn. Art? Drama? Health?

Get it together by 10th grade. Otherwise, State University for you. Maybe.

eh... let's say that that quote excludes school work :P

but yeah.. getting A's should be EASY as long as you do your own work as in not copying from other people or being lazy and getting the answers from the back of the book
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Quote by Capua47

wow

that would be like a 2.0 in my school
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Quote by ldl67

Most schools use this:

A = 90% - 100%
B = 80% - 89%
C = 70% - 79%
D = 60% - 69%
F = 0% - 59%
:stickpoke
Quote by ldl67

90% - 100% A

0-89% - F

=)
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Quote by Banlieue
Most schools use this:

A = 90% - 100%
B = 80% - 89%