washburn x11
3 14%
fender affinity series fat strat
9 43%
epiphone sg special
11 52%
Voters: 21.
which is better over all.

edit: playing rock, 16yr old. first guitar hopfully it will last me a farther than just starting.hope that answers it
Last edited by buck.wheat at Nov 28, 2007,
better for what? better for firewood? for metal? for an 8 year old? what?
ive been playing for a year on a squier fat strat, still not tired of the thing get a good one, and youll be able to play it a long time before you will rly want to upgrade
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I have a SG special it's no G400 but compared to the other budget guitars(squier, cheap deans) it's way better IMO. But you should go to the guitar store and play them all and decide which one you like. BTW what amp do you have?
Yeah the SG special has lasted me a while. I'd say go for it.
i dont have a amp but what would come with it is Epiphone Studio 10 amplifier with 10W power through an 8" Electar Labs speaker .so no series or eny thing cheap more than likely
Quote by bored_maniac33
ive been playing for a year on a squier fat strat, still not tired of the thing get a good one, and youll be able to play it a long time before you will rly want to upgrade

how do i know that dont they all look the same?
Quote by buck.wheat
how do i know that dont they all look the same?

By playing it .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!