I'm watching it even though I'm a Democrat. I like seeing what both sides think about a certain issue. I almost always disagree with Republicans.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Can I watch it being streamed?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
when is the republican one
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Ok so I can't watch it, can someone give me a summary of the candidates stances?

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Im a Republican and proud of it!

But i have to say Giuliani, McCain and Romney are seriously annoying! just plain dumb!

Ron Paul FTW i love that guy! Thompson is a close second!
I think the country will be in trouble if a rebulican wins.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Why is that? Not every republican is the same and although they have similar opinions on similar topics that doesn't mean they are exactly the same!

I think having a democrat Especially Hilary as president will ruin this country! you think what our world is going through now is bad... just wait!
Ron Paul should Win.

Mitt Romney is a joke.
Guiliani is trying to still be that one guy who saved NYC, but not the future President of America.

McCain should give up.
Quote by HeritageQB11
Why is that? Not every republican is the same and although they have similar opinions on similar topics that doesn't mean they are exactly the same!

I think having a democrat Especially Hilary as president will ruin this country! you think what our world is going through now is bad... just wait!
The Republicans are what brought our country into the mess it's in now. How would having someone who believes the same things as Bush (Romney, Guiliani, Thomson) help change the way the country is being run?We need somebody new, with new fresh ideas, like Obama.

Hilary would be better than any of the Rebuplicans
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

the only people that should be republicans are enviromentalists because they want everybody to die, but if your not an enviromentalist, then you shouldn't be republican.
Founder of the Mike.h murder case group
Mike.h murder case
This day will go down in Lulzfamy.

Quote by Audio™
The Pit can't even solve what they want for lunch let alone how to save the world.
Quote by ir0n_ma1den
the only people that should be republicans are enviromentalists because they want everybody to die, but if your not an enviromentalist, then you shouldn't be republican.
What?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

So what are the candidates stances on the environment and alternate energy sources?

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by theBaartMan

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by ir0n_ma1den

i might use that in an argument sometime haha

anyway tho, ya ron paul is a striaghtshooter not bent on power. he understands the human spirit. he understands that government shouldnt get invlolved with peoples personal affairs.

but what sucks is the only people who like ron paul are on the internet.

i wish: ron paul

probably: it'll come down to Hillary and Gulianni, both of which are only going to get there through fame (Bill Clinton and 9/11). both also support or have supported the war in iraq. but i think Hilary is the lesser of those two evils, and if all we get out of her is healthcare, so be it, its better than nothing.

can anyone name one reason to vote for Gulianni other than the fact that he "survived" 9/11, hates gays, and appeals to rednecks?
Quote by TSmitty6

can anyone name one reason to vote for Gulianni other than the fact that he "survived" 9/11, hates gays, and appeals to rednecks?
I find it funny that people say how he handled 9/11 so well, but he didn't do anything special. Everyone would have done what he did in that situation
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433

Hilary would be better than any of the Rebuplicans

I hope to god your kidding. She is the same women who would have Colin Powell as a Vice President. The same man who went in front of the UN and got us into a bull**** war. She sways her opinion on serious issues to ****ing much. She would have a disastrous presidency. But Obama is acceptable losses for me.

Ron Paul '08

Although most of the Republicans are tools except Paul.
Last edited by MrGuitar123 at Nov 28, 2007,
Quote by MrGuitar123
I hope to god your kidding. She is the same women who would have Colin Powell as a Vice President. The same man who went in front of the UN and got us into a bull**** war. She sways her opinion on serious issues to ****ing much. She would have a disastrous presidency. But Obama is acceptable losses for me.

Ron Paul '08
Ron Paul is the best republican. I like his stance on the war, but that's it. She does sway her opinions, but she has enough experience to run the country. I also like her health care system.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I can't stand Hilary. She's always switching around on the issues, so why is she running? Power, for power's sake?

Ron Paul knows what he thinks, at least.
Politics are so pointless. I pretty much always agree with the GOP, and than they ruin it by plaguing their decisions with religion. Stem cell research and abortion for instance, it's stupid that they should be prohibited.

Democrats are alright, but all they do is bicker about the War in Iraq to get votes, and give irrational deadlines to get the troops out of there. Should they succeed in removing them in a year or whatever they pledge to do, they will have single handedly made the thousands of lives lost irrelevant by just walking away and leaving Iraq to chaos. And they bitch at the Republicans for being too intrusive, when historically it's quite the opposite. The Democrats would love to be the ones with their hands in your pocket.

My biggest problem is how when one party does poorly, it's pretty much a given that the other party gets elected, regardless of the changes in leadership, etc. Therefore it's just a shoving match, not really based on what each leader's qualities are, but how their predecessors screwed the nation. I certainly hope Clinton doesn't win, if any Democrat should get elected I'd go for Obama, experienced or not. He has the freshest ideas around, and at least he is honest.

No Republican really interests me... Ron paul is interesting but I would dread it if his policies were implemented nationally. I can't see them truly working out, and something that risky could very well cause their troubled economy to completely plummet. The others are just filler from what I've seen, not really interesting at all.

So I am rooting for Obama, even though I can't vote since I'm not American.
Quote by madbasslover
Until_it_sleeps for the motherfucking win!!!
Quote by Mind Riot
I can't stand Hilary. She's always switching around on the issues, so why is she running? Power, for power's sake?

Ron Paul knows what he thinks, at least.
She is trying to hard and doesn't let her opinions out. I'd like to see what her actual views are. I've noticed how much the Republicans are dicks tonight. They keep making cheap shots at Hilary. I support Obama btw

What's the appeal of Ron Paul? I don't see it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by ir0n_ma1den

That was terribly worded.
Quote by madbasslover
Until_it_sleeps for the motherfucking win!!!
Quote by element4433
She is trying to hard and doesn't let her opinions out. I'd like to see what her actual views are. I've noticed how much the Republicans are dicks tonight. They keep making cheap shots at Hilary. I support Obama btw

What's the appeal of Ron Paul? I don't see it.

Freedom
Quote by TSmitty6
Freedom
By taking away the right to choose? That's not freedom
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano