i am seriously considering getting an agile guitar based off the great prices. i just want to be sure i am getting a product that can at least live up to the money i am paying. i know that the instruments are not Gibson or Fender quality, but in my world, cash is king, so i would rather not spend double the amount for the same style guitar.

so anyone have any experience with Agile guitars?
98 Epiphone Flying V Korina (Gibson '57 Classic and Classic Plus)

BD-2

Sovtek Mig-50
1979 Marshall 1960A (original Greenbacks)
great guitars. i am going to buy one. you can't go wrong and i like them better than a fender or a lower end gibson.

so get it already.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
^They aren't better than Fenders by any chance, but they are great guitars.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
I own a PS-1000, a PRS knock-off, and I am really fond of it. I wouldn't necessarily say that it beats out Fender, but they are cost-effective and very high quality. The only thing that I am thinking about replacing are the Alnico V pickups, which are good, but I feel like Seymour Duncan Hot Rods would suit me better.

I highly recommend Agile guitars.
I'm considering buying either AL-3000 or AL-3100 and their new flying v guitar (reaper I think is the name) in the near future. Dunno if I want to spend $600 on v style guitar right away or test Agile guitars with a les paul copy for $370 first. From what I've read on these forums, Agile guitars are great for the money. On their website it says they use AA quality woods in comparison to AAA used for your average Gibson. So the quality of wood isn't that far away. Electronics are good on high end models but you can always replace those... can't replace wood though.
I have a $120 Douglas Telecaster I got from Rondo music and it feels more like a $400 guitar.

They are highly recommended if you need something cheap.
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
i really want the valkyrie double neck i am thinking about ordering it after christmas with my tax return money
98 Epiphone Flying V Korina (Gibson '57 Classic and Classic Plus)

BD-2

Sovtek Mig-50
1979 Marshall 1960A (original Greenbacks)
Coming from a person who has a mexi strat and an agile 3000m, i can definately say my agile feels and plays well enough to make me swap between one or the other casually
I don't know about any other models but the PS970 I believe it is, is a good playing guitar. A friend has one I played it before and after the pup change and must say that the duncans he installed with coil splitting sound alot better than stock. fit and finish on the guitar out of the box was playable and with alittle tweaking is very nice.
ya these are great guitars for the price im getting a AL-3000m i hear from other people anything above a 2500 model will be better then an epiphone standard. depends what you play if you like metal id recommend the reaper looks amazing and great metal guitar. Or if u want to spen some extra money get the AL-4000 with seymour duncans
Awesome guitars, Quite like the AL-3100 I have. It is sexy, sounds great and everything was in order.

The only thing I want to do is switch the pickups and coil split it for a single coil sound in my neck pup for my more classic sounds
Quote by Leybick

you're going to try and tell me girls don't piss out of their asses?

Gear:
Agile AL-3100 Gold-top Les Paul
Vox Valvtronix 15 watt
I had doubts until I got to play a few at a local guitar show. Great guitars for reasonable prices.
I have one! (look at my sig)

it's a beautiful guitar. I was weary at first too, but once I got mine and set it up, I knew it was love for life.

The hardware is great, I've never had any trouble out of it. The tuners are exceptionally good....I never even have to tune my guitar. It stays in tune.

The finish on mine was superb when I got it. I've added some wear n' tear to it (buckle scratches, fingerprints, etc.), but I think it's held up great over the past year.

The fretboard is nice n' smooth, and the neck is extremely smooth on mine (it has a satin black finish).

It easily beats any Epiphone in it's price range. I'm actually planning on ordering another guitar (SX Strat Copy) from them before long.

If you don't like your guitar, Kurt(guy at rondo) will refund/replace it in a heartbeat. I emailed them about something on mine (the site pics showed a cream colored selector switch, and the one I recieved was black) and he offered to exchange the guitar! lol. Great business.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Dr. No
^They aren't better than Fenders by any chance, but they are great guitars.

i said IN MY OPINION, not THEY ARE DEFINATELY BETTER AND NOBODY ELSE CAN SAY ANYTHING. i just dont like fenders. they're electronics are weird and i think they feel cheap
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
I have the AL-2000 - awesome copy for so little $$$$. Mine stays in tune forever too. I used to have Gibson's (2 of em) but am sort of "poor" lately so this Ax is the next best thing... I hit mine everyday!

The AL-2000 is a fine guitar - looks good, plays great and sounds like "butter".
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
i have an agile i ordered in august. i bought the Agile Septor 7 over the schecter c7 blackjack ( which i feel didn't play as well as it should have for a guitar that was gonna cost me close to $900 at the time) the agile cost me $480 CAD and was delivered right to my door. i saved close to $300 bucks and i got a guitar that plays really well.

Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by CullenT
i said IN MY OPINION, not THEY ARE DEFINATELY BETTER AND NOBODY ELSE CAN SAY ANYTHING. i just dont like fenders. they're electronics are weird and i think they feel cheap

lol No need to yell. My post was in my opinion too.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!