What is the actually difference between any of the hundred odd different drums on Guitar Pro... I can hear a difference with midi.. but nothing in RSE, is it supposed to be like this?

If there is a difference, could someone point them out?

Thanks

Also, if this is the wrong forum, direct me to the right one please.
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]
I've wondered that for awhile too.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by FNAFJ
What is the actually difference between any of the hundred odd different drums on Guitar Pro... I can hear a difference with midi.. but nothing in RSE, is it supposed to be like this?

If there is a difference, could someone point them out?

Thanks

Also, if this is the wrong forum, direct me to the right one please.

I don't think it changes anything.
I sat here for 3 fu cking hours trying to hear a change.
Only a few of them are different for regular midi
0, 16, 24, 52 (i tihnk don't feel like checking) and i think theres another one
Quote by -Sidewinder-
Only a few of them are different for regular midi
0, 16, 24, 52 (i tihnk don't feel like checking) and i think theres another one

57 is way different.
I'm a person.
The instruments are just part of the modern universal MIDI sound bank that comes in your sound card... it's just there to give you an idea of the sounds you would get using samplers or even just a keyboard output to get a more natural sound.

But yeah, libraries just change instruments for each set really, only a few are really different (like the ones mentioned above).

I'm pretty sure that the RSE version of the drums only comes with one standard sample which is sampled through the program to get ones persistent sound... so don't even try to change that unless you want to manually change the sample in the programs system.

I personally use GP to create MIDI drums in the PC for our bands songs, that way we can export the drums MIDI file and then import them into any old software drum sampler and get a perfect drum track for our songs with each kick, snare, tom, crash and whatever perfectly EQ'd to our hearts content... AND it makes a PERFECTLY TIMED track (which helps SO much when recording songs with so many time-signature and tempo changes).
hmm.. what software drum sampler are you using?
My Band =]
We play some goffic pish
Its fun

Leave us a comment, we'll get back to you =]