I'm looking into perhaps getting one of these for Christmas, either that or a Fender BJ. But anyway, my question is:

Besides looking cooler, is there any real difference in the tweed and the blackish Classic 30? Perhaps different controls? Or does one sound better than the other? Different speaker? Anything?

If not, then cool.
Peavey injects more mojo into the tweed ones , but other than that they are identical.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
They ran out of tweeds so I got a black Classic amp.

Anywho tweed is cooler IMO, but overall they should be the same. Just look different...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
they are exactly the same. i prefer the black because i dont like peavey's tweed color. it didnt quite look right to me when i was going to buy it, so i went with black. other than color, there is no difference though.
The tweed ones are totally hott.
I made you a cookie but I eated it.
i got mine in black cause i didn't have tweed as a choice since i wanted to save $400 by getting the black as a floor model discount hahaha
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
TWEED!!!!

nothing beets a blonde amp
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
They're identical, except that the tweed is better.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.