I have been thinking of selling my brand new Project Mix, only a few months old, used lightly in my bedroom studio. It turns out that I may have bitten off more than I needed, I am in college now and need a more mobile setup, so I'm thinking of going to rack stuff, and missing out on the nice motorized faders for mixing...it's a hard choice.

So, here's what's for sale...everything is in perfect working order, and looks flawless. I take very good care of my gear.

M-Audio Project Mix 18x14 Firewire interface.
2x Firewire cables (one 6 pin-6 pin, one 6 pin-4 pin)
Power supply/cable
Original Box and packing materials
Pro Tools M-Powered 7.3.1 (free download to 7.4 from m-audio website)
USB key/dongle

I'm looking to sell as a package, but i will consider selling the hardware and software separately, just ask and make an offer.

As far as pricing, I'm not really sure what to ask for. The Project Mix goes new for $1250, and the software for $250. So, maybe $1000 for the package? Anyways, shoot me an offer. I'll pay for half of the shipping...US ONLY!

The ONLY trade I'd be interested in would be for a rack interface, I'm looking at the Presonus Firestudio + Digimax.

I bought the Project Mix and ProTools just a few months ago, at the beginning of the school year, with hopes of getting recording gigs from student bands...turns out, I need a more mobile setup and more inputs, so I'm going to switch over to rack gear.
would you consider selling just the software(protools 7) my band needs that to record...we already have a mixer and all we just need that. I have to talk to my drumer about it cuz he would be the one paying but if he does would you sell just that...or are you only looking to sell the whole package?
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

you cant use protools without a hardware interface like he is selling with it
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
you cant use protools without a hardware interface like he is selling with it

This is correct...unless you have a piece of hardware that unlocks PT's, it will not open on your computer.

But to answer the question, Yes I would be willing to sell separately...but would prefer if someone bought both items for sale.
cool...I'm pretty sure that my drummer said that the thing he got was compatible with protools...but if you want to sell it as a package I understand...I don't even know if my drummer would pay for it anyway lol
Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?