I'm getting sorta bored with it, so I want to do something with its color (It's the blue one with a white pickguard)
What I was thinking of was buying a plain, black pickguard to replace the white one, and possibly painting it white, or purple
(Maybe see if I can paint some design on it)

Anyways, I don't want to do the paint myself, so do shops like SamAsh and Guitar Center do that? Cost?

Also, how do I take the pickguard off? It looks like I'd have to take the volume knobs off first.
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
Pots?

Do you know about the paint?

EDIT: By the way, when I turn the volume knob and my amp is on, it makes a cackling noise....any wy to fix it?
Quote by JDD331
A juggalo? Pokedex that ****.....what are they? like clowns...wannabes?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
B-52 AT212
MXR-101 Phase 90
DeltaLab DD-1 Delay
pots are basically the electronic components behind the knobs (for instance, the volume knob on the guitar is controlled by a volume pot)

i don't think shops like that GC and sam ash do gear modifications...you might have to take it to a custom shop or luthier. if you can't find anything, it's not to hard to paint a guitar.

as for the volume pot being crackly, that usually means it's dirty...there are some articles on the internet on how to properly clean them