Take a look at this distortion pedal I ran across on ebay. I don't know anything about it but it looks pretty cool, especially with its 80's turquoise. I'm suprised it's only $25, pretty much there for the taking.

I bookmarked a website about vintage Ibanez pedals (proud owner of an 80's flanger). The whole 10 series (aka Power) has gotten good response, and at $25 it's not a bad idea at all

http://www.dirk-hendrik.com/ibanez.html
My Strat/Modded '69 RI Mustang
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
I'm thinking it'll give you a nice big 80's hair metal sound like Motley Crue or Ratt
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
Fender Blues Jr. [JJ Power Tubes, White Grille, Warehouse Speakers Greenback Clone]
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild
I was so close to getting an Ibanez Metal Charger and Super Metal to see how they are. I'd really like to give the Metal Charger a try knowing that it has four JRC4558 chips, so it can't be that bad.
i really want to try the Super Tube pedal. It's described as a coarser tube screamer, which would be perfect for Pearl Jam and such
Ovation 1117-4 c. '75
BOARDZILLA 2.0

#? of EHX Guild