this christmas hopefully..and i have (give or take away) 3000 songs on my itunes and increasing..what size ipod should i buy if money is not a problem?

also what cell phones do you guys think is the best out there right now other than i phone(maddox convinced me not to get that )

thanks for all honest opinions in advance!
My 20 gig iPod holds around 4,000 songs, so you can use that as a gauge (of course, it depends on how long the songs are).

I need a new one
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
itunes tells you how much hard drive space your library is taking up (I've got about 5100 songs that takes up 22 gigabytes), get an Ipod with more space than that number. I don't know anything about cell phones but if you care about what maddox says, obviously you need to be getting the Nokia E70 that he says is leaps and bounds better than the Iphone. Anything you get is going to be a better value than the Iphone.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I'd recommened getting the 80gb ipod as i have a 30 and it is approaching capacity. Especially if you are planning on getting any movies/tv shows/music videos
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
I dunno, but Maddox rocks, so I'm with you there.

It depends if you want all of your songs on there - say, a 30GB iPod video would be perfect if you want every single one on there, leaving half of the remaining space for videos and music.
lol I love maddux but his opinion on the iphone is extremely uninformed... still funny, though.

iPhone wouldn't work for you anyways, since you need more than 8GB and don't have a job tat requires the versatility. And why are you asking UG for cell phone advice?
Looking for my India/Django.
IPOD TOUCH IS awesOME

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
Quote by slap-a-bass
(maddox convinced me not to get that )

Ugh...

If you let Maddox persuade you like that you'll end up sad and alone. Don't get me wrong, he used to be funny, but he really only says the things he says simply to be a douche. He only ripped on the iPhone because...

A) They're popular
B) He has a Nokia...

In short, take everything he says with a grain of salt, followed closely by an aspirin.
i believe 160GB is the biggest ipod currently available.
Quote by bass-man9712
after i clicked all i could think was "please don't be goatse, please dont be goatse"

PSN: Effigyoferebus (feel free to add it)
Quote by GuitarGuy1994
IPOD TOUCH IS awesOME

Phail. Who only has 8-16GB of photos, music, and videos?
Quote by slap-a-bass
i see..let me ask you this..whats the biggest ipod out there?

www.apple.com

cmon now
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Masonpwiley
Phail. Who only has 8-16GB of photos, music, and videos?

Heard of playlists? I don't listen to 30 gigs of music each day. Syncing isn't that hard, you know.
Quote by happytimeharry
Ugh...

In short, take everything he says with a bucket of salt, followed closely by an aspirin.

Fixed.
Get the new chocolate if you have verizon.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Quote by A_New_Level
Get the new chocolate if you have verizon.

chocolates are flimsy, slow pieces of degraded sh*t. A lot of people at school have them because theyre "trendy", but horrible pieces of technology. do yourself a favor, razr, krzr or something of that type, enV, or blackberry.
Last edited by MiasmA at Nov 29, 2007,
Quote by Fishyesque
I'd hardcore recommend the EnV.

+1

pshyeaaa, got one myself.
Quote by Fishyesque
Heard of playlists? I don't listen to 30 gigs of music each day. Syncing isn't that hard, you know.

It defeats MY purpose of having ALL my music at hand.

"Heard of Mp3 cd players?"
get the 160. you'll be in college soon. university internet = mass downloading. i went from 3500 songs to 16042 in one semester.

which is pretty ridiculous. i honestly can never find something i want to listen to, there's just too ****ing much.