I still don't know how to feel. I'm at a loss for words.

What is it like for everyone else?
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
I conceal my emotions under a veil of sex, drinking and screaming too loud at video games.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

sometimes i can hold it in and sometimes i cry. either way it tears me up inside.
never experienced it really. had some great grandparents that i never talked to die. didn't affect me that much. i'm scared of when it does finally happen to me (as probability says it will...)
Quote by Fishyesque

My father passed away in 2001 when I was 13. I shut down for about a month. I have been diagnosed with double depression and ADHD. I think it affected my brain chemistry.

But to be honest, try your best to do everything you love in life. Never forget the person, but never change because of their loss.
Quote by mrcrono
sometimes i can hold it in and sometimes i cry. either way it tears me up inside.

Those could be good lyrics..
Quote by TOAOIsaac
I conceal my emotions under a veil of sex, drinking and screaming too loud at video games.

+1
Quote by Fingerboy18
My father passed away in 2001 when I was 13. I shut down for about a month. I have been diagnosed with double depression and ADHD. I think it affected my brain chemistry.

But to be honest, try your best to do everything you love in life. Never forget the person, but never change because of their loss.

Thanks man..
How are you holding up these days?
Quote by Fishyesque

I usually feel awful for a few days, talk to people who aren't there while blitzed, and then gradually get over it. Longest I've ever taken to get over someone's death was two months for my gramps. That was my first death, so it kind of taught me how to take the ones that would come after.

Sorry for your loss, whoever it was. Remember, everybody deals with grief differently. Hope you do okay.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
i write lyrics about near everything bad that happens to me. you could keep a journal about how you feel. i have a journal and when i write in it it feels like i address things to the whole world and i ust get everything off my chest y'know?
I usually cry my eyes out. My aunt died in the summer and I still haven't fully gotten over it. You will though eventually.
run like the wind.
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

what happened?

and i try and keep it in as much as possible, but i usually break at the last moment...
Yeah I lost a friend in January of this year. She was only 16, and it was an awful loss.

I mean honestly, there's nothing you can really say or do to feel better without getting wasted or high out of your mind.

But it's just a matter of perspective I guess. Eventually life goes on, despite how difficult that seems to be at any given moment.

Hope you feel better. I apologize for your loss.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .