I have sweaty hands, and my pick usually slips out of position and occasionally fall. I tried gator grips, but my sweat eats the powder like a black man eats fried chicken. I haven't tried cutting grooves because my knife just broke . ATM I'm using 3M medical tape on it. However, it makes my hands sticky and makes them smell like old woman / a pharmacy.

What do you guys use? Any suggestions?
I had that problem until I changed picks, try some dunlop jazz picks, their amazing.
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Dunlop Jazz Picks are even worse when your hands get sweaty. I think someone at Guitar Center told me to take some sand paper and sand down the pick, or he was talking about something else, or maybe I'm making this up. I don't know. I'm tired.
Gorilla Snot.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
dunlop picks are great.. try those

btw dont try all that crazy stuff lol.. if the picks are good u dont need to lose time trying useless stuff out
^ Yes. What he said. It works, strangely enough.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Can't find any Jazz III's where I live I'm using Paul Gilbert's picks ATM (red one). What's gorilla snot?
Snarling Dogs Brain picks ftw
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.