what the hell is with the ridiculously pointless threads? To answer your question though, no they are not.
Maybe not the best...I mean we have such delights like reeses peanut butter cups and reason (the reason chocolate chew!) although technically not sweets, still luverly.
Quote by Hakanku
Maybe not the best...I mean we have such delights like reeses peanut butter cups and reason (the reason chocolate chew!) although technically not sweets, still luverly.

may i take your hand in marriage? good god reese's and reisen chews are the greatest things ever made!
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Reese Pieces/Peanut Butter M&M's ftw.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Being vegetarian, I can't eat them, so no they're not
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
you can't eat candy cuz you're a vegetarian? you are a dumbass, that means you are a vegan...wait, what am I talking about, thats neither, you are just a dumbass.
Member #3 of the Breaking Benjamin Fanclub PM Electric7 to join.
Quote by pavel
you can't eat candy cuz you're a vegetarian? you are a dumbass, that means you are a vegan...wait, what am I talking about, thats neither, you are just a dumbass.

Yeah, unless they're meat sweets.

Haribo sour? SKITTLES sour ftw!!
Dunno about the best sweets in the world, I don't think that can be answered at all.

But Sour Sweets OWN!!!!!
I have awesome hair
Quote by pavel

And you sir, are an ignorant ****. Haribo contains gelatine, an animal product.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Quote by Black Label
Yeah, unless they're meat sweets.

They contain gelatin, extracted from cow's feet, so yes they are.

Oh and IN MY DAAAY haribo sours were actually sour! Nowadays they're rubbish!
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
They contain gelatin, extracted from cow's feet, so yes they are.

Thanks for not being ignorant
Call me Callum

Haribo candies suck. Especially the Roulettes. You need teeth like bear traps to chew them.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*
My college is just up the road from the Haribo factory, and they sell big bags of sweets for 50p
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
Your hypothesis lacks depth and has no supporting evidence.

It is indeed POSSIBLE that they are the best sweet ever, however you must question to what criteria are they the best?
Starmix is better in my opinion, but I really don't care
Then they'll take you to Cloughprior and shove you in the ground
But you'll stick your head back out and shout "we'll have another round"!
Quote by PullTigerTail
hello?
Kinder eggs my friend.

Pfft, they're just one giant disappointment every time. There should be a tissue inside too to catch the tears of all the children crying about the small amount of crap chocolate and dismal plastic toy they've broken within 5 seconds of touching.

Damn right they're Kinder Surprise, they're a great f**king surprise though more in the way of finding out you have AIDS rather than finding a present for you.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Pfft, they're just one giant disappointment every time. There should be a tissue inside too to catch the tears of all the children crying about the small amount of crap chocolate and dismal plastic toy they've broken within 5 seconds of touching.

Damn right they're Kinder Surprise, they're a great f**king surprise though more in the way of finding out you have AIDS rather than finding a present for you.

The worst thing is how rare it is now to actually get a toy you build. I used to love that, but now it's all 1 piece sh*te that's too rubbish to even be your red-headed syepchild's Christman present.
Tangfastics are OK, but I recall seeing a Flying Saucer eating contest at a party. Personally, I think they're crap, but it's funny seeing the faces people pull eating 20 at once.
Quote by MightyAl
The worst thing is how rare it is now to actually get a toy you build. I used to love that, but now it's all 1 piece sh*te that's too rubbish to even be your red-headed syepchild's Christman present.
Tangfastics are OK, but I recall seeing a Flying Saucer eating contest at a party. Personally, I think they're crap, but it's funny seeing the faces people pull eating 20 at once.
The building was the best part! Building things without instructions is what turns boys into men! Outrageous!

And as for the best sweet you may be forgetting those milk bottle sweets, I love them.
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Quote by jimmybob24
the best sweets ever invented? possibly

agreed
booo.....

did i scare you???
Quote by clement1
the sour ones suck......cola bottles are easily the best things ever made.

^
This guy has it all figured out.
Agreed!!! I ate a tub (like the ones in newsagenst with 20p bags in) in one night x) my tongue felt very strange...
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by roythereaper
Thanks for not being ignorant

cows dont have feet, the have hoofs thus you are the ignorant one