Well, it showed up this afternoon! I was so excited to pop open the box and then I saw a hole about 2" around in the case!!!!! I thought to myself OMG the guitar is trashed. When I opened the case the hole was no where near the guitar itself and it was fine. I called MF right away and there was no way I could return the case for a replacement because they just do not have any in stock. They gave me a discount so I guess I will live with the hole and maybe try and cover it or get it repaired. I'll post a better review and more pics laterI just want to play it for a few hours.LOL

Case Damage

John
Congratulations I guess?

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Well, alright then. Thank you for sharing
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
I'm not a huge fan of Razorbacks, but that one looks pretty cool.
So, how many guitars do you own now? 30?
something about the sharp edges scares me. i always feel like that would be dangerous onstage. imagine you spin around or something and stab someone in the nuts with that thing. hahaha
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
I love Razorbacks. IMO they are beautiful guitars. I would get a 255 for myself though. Not too fond of the dimebucker. But they all play like a dream.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Well, my fingers are bleeding so I had to stop playing. LOL I heard people say the Dimebucker was muddy I do not hear it at all. This guitar screams. It definitely needs a decent set up the factory settings are not all that great plus it probably got bounced around during shipping.

I will post some detail pics in a bit.

John
Just duct tape the hole in the case, that way it gets fixed, re-waterproofed, and looks badass
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I once made a guitar completely out of duct tape and rubber bands. It didn't sound so good... but ohh man was it comfortable.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I already have several V type guitars and when I saw the deal they gave on this I just couldn't pass it up. For a while I thought I was shut out someone must have either refused shipping or payment didn't go thru and I got thier guitarinside was the original packing slip with another name on it. I like Pantera and Dime but not a huge fan and I didn't buy this because Dime's name is on it but the fact it was limited to only 100 copies it came with a print of Dime's original drawing, Case and Wall Hanger. I thought this guitar was going to be heavy but it's a decent weight for it's size.

Here are the pics I promised:

This is one of those guitars you should use caution with like running with scissors! LOL :stickpoke I have to say it really sounds better than I expected. From what people said about the Dimebucker.

John
Wow , looks awesome.
The yellow edges are good as a warning sign that you shoulf be careful swinging it around and ****.

Dude that hole isnt too bad , just glue it or something.
It IS a case after all , it's just supposed to shield the guitar .
Well at least the case you got was big enough for the guitar.