My friend said that he can do 130 sit-ups/stomach crunches and I bet him on it, because I don't think he can. Is there anything I can do to make him **** up more and do a smaller amount than he usually does?
haha i did 200 last nite purely becuas ei was pissed off. make him laugh, its impossible when your in hysterics
oh, so you want to cheat your way out of a bet? I'm glad I'm not your friend
shit on his chest.

or tell him the first 129 he does dont count because he wasnt doing them right.
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
dont let him have anything to weigh his feet down, when you put weighton your legs you use leg muscles aswell
130 situps is easy as heck for someone in decent shape, but after something that works out the abs, it's a killer. Try looking up something to overload the abs.
I wanted to definitely be a musician or a good preacher or a heck of a baseball player. I couldn't play ball too good-I hurt my finger, and I stopped that. I couldn't preach, and well, all I had left was getting into the music thing.
Muddy Waters
Quote by rizo299
Jesus, it'd be like bicycle pump

Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
I used to do 100-150 sit ups a night, but i guess at some point i must have had bad form as i started to get a bad back, and so i stopped
Now the bad backs gone i'm going to start doing say 50 very slow ones so that the stomach muscles are tenser for longer etc

Get him to eat a large meal before he does them? Would put him right off
You're a good friend.
Smother him while he sleeps?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Give him a really big meal before he does them with fizzy drinks and fatty foods and stuff, then he'll probably get stitch or cramps or something.

And coat all the food like laxitives.
Don't make stupid bets that you're not willing to pay for.
Or, alternately, get in a good enough shape to do 200 and tell him to beat you.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
make him elevate his legs slightly, or better yet make him put is legs in a chair and lay on the floor so that with his feet are higer than his back...that way he must use more of his stomach muscles-and the tighter his knees are to his chest the better, then his stomach muscles cant relax between sit ups, which is u elevate his feet then his knees will naturally be closer to him...dont worry..i just tried this out doing my method...it will be VERY difficult to do over 100... btw...for proper form make sure he look like he is sitting down, but laying on his back. his thighs should be a 90 degree angle from his back... make him do this and the bet is yours... but best senerio is that hes realizes your cheating him, and tells you he can do it his way but not yours...thsi will cancel out the bet and you wont have to pay him.
Before he starts, put a blind fold on him. Next, while facing his feet, crouch over him with your pants down. Tell him to start, and after his first, he'll never, ever, want to do situps again.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
The price isnt money, it's an embarrasing youtube video, and he's petrified of being on camera
Bake him Brownies.

Tell him you put a 'Special Ingrediant'. If he's your typical idiot, he'll think you mean drugs or something retarded like that.

Oh, almost forgot. Chocolate Ex-Lax.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by BlackFire_
The price isnt money, it's an embarrasing youtube video, and he's petrified of being on camera

Haha, nice. I hope he can do it though, if that's the case. If he's fit enough to do 130 sit-ups I'd be more worried about what he might do if you do put that vide on Youtube.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
That's the thing, he's not fit. He's just a scrawny teenager like me, which is why I can't believe that he can do it