Please dont flame about using Limewire etc...

If anyone has it does anyone know what it means when it says:

"Limewire is currently connecting to the network. Your search may not return many results untill you are fully connected to the network."

I'm fully connected to the internet and have been for just under an hour. Has anyone had this before and if they have what did they do???

Thanks
SIG
Yeh gotta wait for the bars on the bottom left of the Limewire application to go green man....Then it is fully connected.
ummmmmm no never had that. Limewire can be on but not connected right? Maybe you have to go to settings and click connect??
Get rid of limewire and get frostwire.

It's basically the same thing, except frostwire has limewire pro features for free, and there's less viruses on it.
Quote by zombie_monster
Get rid of limewire and get frostwire.

It's basically the same thing, except frostwire has limewire pro features for free, and there's less viruses on it.

Hmm thanks ill look that up

But what is the difference between limewire pro and normal? Apart from you have to pay for pro???
SIG
Pro has no ads, faster download time, I think. Failing getting Frostwire, download Pro through Limewire Basic, and enjoy your viruses, you cheapskate!

Oh, I know quite a few people who swear by Frostwire, whilst I'm on topic.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by metalguy001
Please dont flame about using Limewire etc...

If anyone has it does anyone know what it means when it says:

"Limewire is currently connecting to the network. Your search may not return many results untill you are fully connected to the network."

I'm fully connected to the internet and have been for just under an hour. Has anyone had this before and if they have what did they do???

Thanks

Yeah it happened to me. I uninstalled Limewire and made myself a better person.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Uhh get Frostwire, that's what I use to download lesser known songs not availible on torrents. People who say that Limewire Pro makes your download faster, the only that thing that can make your internet slower or faster is your ISP cap - and that's based on how much your paying your provider. If you want pro just for the hell of it, download it through limewire, but I suggest Frostwire.
Quote by Craigo
Uninstall, and smile for not breaking the law.

i agree
Five ways to kill someone

Number 1.

Number 2.

Number 3.

Number 4.

Number 5.
(for the slow ones, its called AIDS)
Quote by Craigo
Uninstall, and smile for not breaking the law.

Having Limewire isn't breaking the law. It can be used to break the law, but that doesn't make the software bad.

That's like putting you in jail for rape, just because you have a penis. You could use it for rape, but that doesn't make you guilty.
Yeah, but he is using it to break the law.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by acersucks
Uhh get Frostwire, that's what I use to download lesser known songs not availible on torrents. People who say that Limewire Pro makes your download faster, the only that thing that can make your internet slower or faster is your ISP cap - and that's based on how much your paying your provider. If you want pro just for the hell of it, download it through limewire, but I suggest Frostwire.

no, limwire basic caps downloads to a certain speed for everyone, only people with a fast internet would probably notice the difference, limewire PRO (apparently) lifts this restriction and allows you to download at your maximum speed. but i wouldn't know since i've been on dial up all my life and been using torrents since the start of the year
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way