Im trying to look for a good guitar store that would sell cheap gear. like, guitars, pickups, pedals and that kind of stuff. Do u guys know any good online or good guitar stores in your local area (not guitar center)..
yeah, sure, but i'm guessing it'd be quite the coincidence if you happened to live within a 50 mile radius of my house.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nothing wrong with Guitar Center - just ask for at least 20% off the listed prices..20% off is guaranteed from what I've gathered buying from them.
dave phillips, in allentown PA and Easton PA. idk where their other stores are, but those are by my hometown and they're way better than guitar center
dude tell us where you live, it'll be a bit more useful, if you are in the states, i guess almost every state has a guitar center? but id suggest not buying guitars from online stores always check a guitar before buying

and if you are in canada, then its either steve's or long and mcquade or encore
If you are in Sydney, Australia, which you are probably not I would recommend Billy Hyde in Camperdown, very friendly no egos kind of place pretty wide selection of electrics and acoustics as well as bass, amps and FX. Allan's on Pitt st has a good selection of electrics, especially if you are looking for Ibanez but the staff are terrible. Gallins in Camperdown is the place to go for Epiphone and Gibsons or Martin acoustics. Finally Jackson's Rare Guitars in Camperdown if you aren't on a budget and want something a bit special!
yeah, i figured you were in the states when you mentioned GC... i got nuthin'.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, i figured you were in the states when you mentioned GC... i got nuthin'.

Thx for ure thoughts thouh dude... u know any good online guitar stores? (not zzsounds or musician friend)
it would help if i knew your area, but since i dont, ill suggest guitar center....you can normally ask for like 10% off and get it..lol
Quote by incubusLP33
it would help if i knew your area, but since i dont, ill suggest guitar center....you can normally ask for like 10% off and get it..lol

LoL i wish.. would be awesome..
I live in Pottstown, PA. If I ever need to go to a music store I'd go to Sam Ash in King of Prussia or some place in Spring City.
Quote by life_777
Thx for ure thoughts thouh dude... u know any good online guitar stores? (not zzsounds or musician friend)

music123? samash?

never used either, but i think they're big concerns.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Any guitar store that will sell you a good guitar without bull**** prices is a good guitar store. Don't descriminate against any store, even GC, and make sure you do your homework to ensure you are getting a good deal.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.