So last monday I ordered a Gibson LP Standard, lightburst finish with 60's style neck off guitarcenter.com with 3 day express shipping. I didn't get the guitar until yesterday and when i opened the box i found out they sent me the wrong ****ing guitar, i got a black SG special wtf? so now i have to reorder the guitar from gc and pay for shipping to send the sg back on top of the 35 dollars i spent on 3 day express(it took 8 days for the guitar to get here..) so id just like to say **** YOU GUITARCENTER
Wow that is pretty stupid of them. You think they would handle the cost of shipping and handling for that screw up. Its all about Sam Ash baby.
buy it at a store?
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
Surely since they sent you the wrong order they should pay for all shipping costs? Just a thought.
guitar center has its ways to screw you over, unfortunately its the only guitar store around where i live so i have no choice...=(
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by iplayguitaralot
So last monday I ordered a Gibson LP Standard, lightburst finish with 60's style neck off guitarcenter.com with 3 day express shipping. I didn't get the guitar until yesterday and when i opened the box i found out they sent me the wrong ****ing guitar, i got a black SG special wtf? so now i have to reorder the guitar from gc and pay for shipping to send the sg back on top of the 35 dollars i spent on 3 day express(it took 8 days for the guitar to get here..) so id just like to say **** YOU GUITARCENTER

Keep it and three days later call in and say you never got your Gibson LP

That way you aren't lying =]
Quote by purplegreendave
You should've kept it. The SG is nicer

...an SG Special? Now I'm not a LP fan but I'd rather have a Standard LP than an SG Special.
****ing bull****. File a complaint with the BBB and threaten them with legal action unless they cover these costs. Although they probably have a loophole, it's worth a try. Is there a GC anywhere near you?
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Well, don't ****ing do nothing about that $35. Complain and get it back!
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by jakekilgore666
buy it at a store?

ya why dont you do that and sam ash doesnt carry gibsons
at a store u can play it and if u order online you never know what kind of stuff could be wrong with the guitar

dont talk crap about gc, you made the mistake of buying it online
if your ordering online next time go to music123 or musiciansfriend
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
Quote by Roedy0309
at a store u can play it and if u order online you never know what kind of stuff could be wrong with the guitar

Buying online is far superior.
Quote by Roedy0309

Sam Ash does carry Gibson..My Sam Ash has a whole wall full of them.
Quote by Badreligionrock
Well, don't ****ing do nothing about that $35. Complain and get it back!

My friend got sued for $150 by K-Mart for stealing a 12-pack of Busch Ice (about $6 worth of beer)

Sue their balls off TS. Legal action is the beauty of our government.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by zombie_monster
Keep it and three days later call in and say you never got your Gibson LP

That way you aren't lying =]

Best idea ever.
Quote by metal Lover
Best idea ever.

There's a big paper trail though.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by iplayguitaralot

Quit whining, you goddamned baby. You don't HAVE TO reorder.

If they're that bad, send the bloody thing back and cancel the whole deal. Then buy from someone who will give you better, more reliable service.

If they're not that bad, act like a man, and accept the fact that sometimes mistakes are made, and you don't always get what you want, when you want it.

... in either case: GIT OFFA MAH INTERNETZ!!!!
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I like the, "I never got my LP" idea.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Quit whining, you goddamned baby. You don't HAVE TO reorder.

If they're that bad, send the bloody thing back and cancel the whole deal. Then buy from someone who will give you better, more reliable service.

If they're not that bad, act like a man, and accept the fact that sometimes mistakes are made, and you don't always get what you want, when you want it.

... in either case: GIT OFFA MAH INTERNETZ!!!!

id be pissed too, not about the reordering, but about the shipping.
Quote by newaccount
id be pissed too, not about the reordering, but about the shipping.
No need to be pissed. Call your credit card company, have them withhold payment. Contact GC, have them make arrangements for prepaid return shipment. Your total cash outlay on this failed deal = $0.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I ordered an amp on saturday got it today(normal shipping) and I got the amp and every thing. IMO they are fine

RIG:
Ibanez GSA 60
Ibanez RG4EX1QM
Metal Muff
Jackson DKMGT
GK Backline 210
Vox VT50
Crate XT15R
Ibanez SR400QM
Ibanez GSR 200 bass
Crate B15 bass amp
Lots of Monster cords
There is no way you should have to pay for shipping. I would call them up and ask them to cover shipping costs. If they refuse, say that "I don't think I can buy from you again with this kind of customer service...I mean making me pay for the mistake in someone in your organization". If they still refuse, say that you are off to post bad reviews all over UG (does that count as blackmail?)
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by pyrochris
There is no way you should have to pay for shipping. I would call them up and ask tell them to cover shipping costs. If they refuse, say that "I don't think I can buy from you again with this kind of customer service...I mean making me pay for the mistake in someone in your organization". If they still refuse, say that you are off to post bad reviews all over UG (does that count as blackmail?) You aren't going to see a dime out of this deal from me. The sooner you send the authorization for prepaid return shipment, the sooner you get this guitar that I didn't order, back on your shelf, available for you to sell to some other schmuck. The ball is in your court now, asshole.
*fixed*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
That works too! But what if the money is already in their hands? I suppose the calling the credit card company to withhold the payment sounds like a pretty good idea assuming that is not the case.
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times