4 Sale/Trade - Early 80's Peavey USA Glam Rocker,Splatter Finish Humbucker+Single

MADE IN THE U.S.A. - "This is a stock paint job, it was called "Multi Rose"... The guitar was made here at our factory in Meridian Mississippi USA in 1989.. The body was made of Poplar, and the neck is Maple. The list price was $359.99" (PEAVEY REP)

Wild colorful paintjob (factory finish). Looks to be all orginal. Single humbucker in the bridge and single coil in the neck. Will come with tremolo bar. No cracks or major dings. Very nice condition. Asking $175 plus $25 shipping (U.S.) I have checked the bay and they seem to go from $170-$220 with shipping added in for the same guitar with simple one color finish.

Make trade offers... guitars, amps, FX pedals....whatever.

EDIT: BETTER PICTURES!

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Last edited by djfrank at Jan 4, 2008,
$150 shipped?
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
Quote by usuckhugeonez
$150 shipped?

Sorry, not willing to go that low unless you also have a pickup, pedal, or something else you can add to the deal. Thanks for the offer though.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

$175 shipped?
Quote by SchecterFreak
like i said..i feel like a dumass... oh!!! man you are refering to your abreviated name wow..i really feel stupid *blushes* god... sorry USHO.

man i feel like a **** now...
To the top... Somebody buy this fine piece of 80's metal history. heh

Man thats a pretty cool lookin axe would you ship to Canada? if so i'm interested i need a backup axe for shows
yeah man if you could ship to ontario i'll give you 200 bucks canadian for it
Not sure how much is canadian vs. U.S. dollar right now?

actually my friend who owed me money just gave me his old guitar srry man but i gotta say its a nice axe best of luck! peace
To the top... tremolo bar is included and I can probably find a rear cavity cover for it.
I have had a lot of inquiries on this baby but no sales..... I am willing to trade or partial trade.

Quote by jim_root4
what exactly are you looking for?

Not really specifically looking for anything. Guitars, Amps, Pedals, (really want a good multi-fx pedal/unit)... Will even trade towards a laptop, LCD monitor... Anything that really peaks my interest.

how much for just the neck
if you're willing to sell it seperatly
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
Quote by new2castle
how much for just the neck
if you're willing to sell it seperatly

Sorry, don't want to separate. I think this guitar is too cool to part out

ok thank you anyways
Itunes podcast!
search DJ Shi

Schecter Damien-6
B.C. Rich warlock w/ zakk wylde bullseye
Digi-tech Synth Wah
Ibanez WD-& Wah Pedal
Fender G-DEC
To the top. Will trade for another guitar or a Boss ME-50....Digitech GNX3... Or an AMP... Mixer Board? Whatever.... Make me an offer... I may just take it!

To the top

do you know the body wood?
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
Quote by axeslinger01
do you know the body wood?

According to the Peavey rep I spoke to...

"MADE IN THE U.S.A. - "This is a stock paint job, it was called "Multi Rose"... The guitar was made here at our factory in Meridian Mississippi USA in 1989.. The body was made of Poplar, and the neck is Maple. The list price was $359.99" (PEAVEY REP)

It's a cool guitar, let me know if interested. Thanks

To the TOP

Still up for grabs