Hey guys, I recently got assigned an essay, and I thought the topics could make a good threat topic. So here they are:

Is it right for a warrior to break the morals and rules of war, to aid his nation to victory?

or

A warrior finds out that he is adopted from another country, which is in a war with the country he is currently residing in. Is it right for the warrior to leave his family and loved ones in order to fight for his real country(in this case it's the opposing one)?
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
1. Yes, it is.

2. He should fight for Switzerland.

haha thanks for the reply
and yes he should
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
A warrior? What are you studying, Beowulf?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
A warrior? What are you studying, Beowulf?
No it's some Polish writer
and it does happen to be a poem
Quote by Mauri_wario
Quote by tbsff_7