so i was trying to find a Darkness thread and couldnt find one, so I decided to start one.

You're welcome to post whatever you like about the band " The Darkness"
One Way ticket to Hell was an awesome album, but Permission to Land is in the top albums I've ever heard.
What do you guys think of them?
oh man, i love the darkness so much.
its a shame they had to break up, they really had something good.

im definitely more a fan of permission to land than i am of one way ticket, but they were both great albums.

my favorite songs would have to be black shuck, permission to land, english country garden, and one way ticket.

i also heard a live cover of highway to hell that they did, and that kicked ass.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
Quote by Maet
Good band, wrong forum.

true.

we should have a mod move it
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
what forum would it go in ?
theyre not modern rock, nor metal, not other
classic rock was the easiest for me to put them in, since theyre usually compared to bands like ACDC and Queen,
They are modern rock, they don't fit in the classic rock time period...
Co-Founder of the Creedence Clearwater Revival Fanclub...PM me or Pi3h-B0y to join!

Member #17 of the UG Queen Fanclub!...PM Hanzi_G to join!

The Sinister Minister of Zeppelinism...Pm TheHeartbreaker to join.
Quote by Cptbeefheart
They are modern rock, they don't fit in the classic rock time period...

thats what i was thinking when i started it, just soundwise they seemed more classic, ill start it up in modern rock i guess