Hey everyone, I'm kinda bored and figured I'd ask the all knowing pit a few questions..preferably to any marines in here. I'm thinking seriously about joining next july-october or so, and was kinda curious, when you went through boot camp, what was it like, physically and mentally? and if your a pilot, whats the training for that like? I know you have to be a commissioned officer, have a degree, and a couple other things, but what parts about your training stood out as being significantly hard? I figure there will be a lot of math, but what kind of math? I already know some of the basics of flight and navigation, but not much. So to anyone who has any answers to any of these questions, thank you. If your wondering, yes, I've already talked to a recruiter and I'd kind of like someone else's opinion on everything
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.