Anyone into Boxing?. Watching the fight?. Should be a classic i think will be very close.
Love boxing, but I think Mayweather's gonna win, I hope so he can face Cotto and see a really exciting match, if not I'd like to see him against Paul The Punisher Williams but he's gonna have to go through Cintron 1st.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by Redhotchipepper
and maryweather isnt an animal

all blacks are physically strong, they were bred for hard labour in the 1900s apparantly
boxing is pretty dead to me...but i think i might catch this one, wat time is it on? or wat day?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
December 10 me thinks.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
7th (8th UK)

free on livefootydoctor...cachang. on at 4am here tho..heavy drinkin b4

I hope Hatton knocks him out!

I just love this picture in the sun.

Originally posted by Diminishedfaith

6. Lied? Would I?
10. Done LSD? who's she?
17. Cheated on someone? it was an accident, i didnt remember i had the gameshark on.....
41. Been called a *****?yes, they rate me 5 stars...
46. Kissed someone in a moving vehicle?no, i dont have insurance
Last edited by thebassmaster at Nov 21, 2017,
Quote by thebassmaster
lol

I hope Hatton knocks him out!

I just love this picture in the sun.

hatton needs some steroids lulz
coming from someone who is from mayweathers' hometown.......go hatton. as part of mayweathers' community service he had to come talk to all of our public schools. all he talked about was how successful he was even tho he never graduated high school or went to college and how he has more money than any of us would ever have. he is probably right (inner city kids don't usually shoot too high) but the principles had to take him off stage to get him to stop talking. he has blown off all of his fans and is in it for the money. did anyone see his fight against de la hoya? even mayweathers' own dad said that he had lost the fight, but mayweather is a points boxer, not a fighter.
Quote by commonfoot
coming from someone who is from mayweathers' hometown.......go hatton. as part of mayweathers' community service he had to come talk to all of our public schools. all he talked about was how successful he was even tho he never graduated high school or went to college and how he has more money than any of us would ever have. he is probably right (inner city kids don't usually shoot too high) but the principles had to take him off stage to get him to stop talking. he has blown off all of his fans and is in it for the money. did anyone see his fight against de la hoya? even mayweathers' own dad said that he had lost the fight, but mayweather is a points boxer, not a fighter.

What a dick

Ricky is probably just as wealthy and yet the guy is perfectly down to earth and even more importantly a nice guy
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Hatton ftw
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero
I don't care as long as there's a knockout. Makes boxing so much more interesting.
Hopefully Hatton will win. Mayweather has way too big an ego. Meths big.
Lets All Goto Mars: The I The FLAMING LIPS Club
As much as I'd love The Hitman to shut that big fuckin mouth of Mayweathers I just can't really see him doing it. Not at this weight, I know he beat Collazo at welterweight but he seemed to struggle after a few rounds. Mayweather's got a bigger reach, is faster, and is just too good. Maybe if he gets a few good shots in the first 3 or 4 rounds he could cause an upset, but no way he'll beat Floyd over 12 rounds. Still I hope he proves me wrong and destroys Floyd
Should be a good 'un either way.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by BME
Can someone translate this to Canadian English?

you cant understand that?
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by wiggy1988
you cant understand that?

Obviously not...