So, I'm on a computer on a network, and i know there's ways to do fun things to other computers hooked up on it with .bat files, and wondered if you guys knew how to make any cool ones?

thanks
thats so sad, use a batch file that copys a medium sive file, and send it to every computer on the network in the same group about a thousand times
Quote by SG_dave
erm... i used to shut down the network all the time at school, problem is it can be traced and it doesn't shut down the admin's comps.

why...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
how about the batch file that opens up infinite amounts of calculators, mspaints, notepads, solitares, etc thats always funny. i can remember how to make it though, somthing to do with loop, goto and run
Quote by SG_dave
erm... i used to shut down the network all the time at school, problem is it can be traced and it doesn't shut down the admin's comps.

/ipconfig release
/ipconfig renew

worked for me. it messed up the computers network ID at school so i could spam the hell out of everyone and the admin would have no idea where it was coming from. might not work at your school, just the admin at my school used the computers local IP address to trace which was which, and since that changes it...
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp