Hello my friends. Do you know If there is any guitar that can mix (at least aproximately) the Fender Stratocaster and Gibson Les Paul sound with a combination of single-coils and humbuckers?

I want It to play Hendrix and Vaughan, but also Cream, Zeppelin, Allman Brothers and Santana.
i'd say the closest that anyone has come is the scheter C1 classic. it has the body of a strat with the flamed maple top of a gibson. it comes loaded with seymour duncan pickups. and a super fast neck.
The washburn x50 pro has a strat body made of mahogany and coil split humbuckers
the guitar youre looking for is a PRS. The only problem is that they're expensive and the SE guitars just arent worth it
Maybe an HSS strat? It'll have the humbucker but it wont have the mahogany body, though.
Quote by steel337
the guitar youre looking for is a PRS. The only problem is that they're expensive and the SE guitars just arent worth it

I disagree. Every SE that I've played was superb in quality. Obviously not as amazing as the real deal, but they are great guitars nonetheless.

But I'm not sure if that's for you. Just look for a Fender HSS Strat. They are some of the most versatile guitars you can buy.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
PRS (the big boys) are the best and most versatile guitars money can get. You can have both sound and feel of LP and Strat in one guitar, with better looks than both. But yeah, they're priced really high. Worth every single cent, but expensive: IMO, they're the only guitars that are what you pay for.

If you can't afford one (which is quite common ), I think that an HSS Strat is you're best hope for the moment.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
What's your budget?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Horlicks
The washburn x50 pro has a strat body made of mahogany and coil split humbuckers

washburn electrics are fail.
HSS strat
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
72 Tele Custom Reissue!

Hum bridge and Single coil bridge. ash body.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
I just bought an Ibanez JS1000 Satriani and it is the PERFECT fit between a Les Paul and Strat. It's got coil tap to kill the Humbuckers and make them "single coil". And I was Shocked at how great of a strat single coil tone I could dial in on this guitar.

The Humbuckers are a little more power rock and not as articulate as my Les Paul but the Ibanez is excellent in playability and tone.

PRS was too much to become my 3rd guitar for now...... the Ibanez will probably run you $1200 - $1400 USD. It's worth every penny if you willing to put in the time to maintain Trem System.
96 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop
95 Strat w/ Lindy Fralins
Ibanez JS1000
Orange AD30HTC
Vox AC30
Blue Alnico Cab
Budda Wah
Barber Tone Press
Keeley NOVA Wah
Pederson Strobo
Keeley TS-808
HBE Chorus
T-Rex Delay
Red Witch Moon Phase
fender makes strats with humbuckers on them, probably your best choice even though i hate them, but also the Telecaster was used by just about all of the bands you listed at one point in time and sounds just li ke when they used their original for the most part. I would recomend like a 52 tele or something like that.