i was just thinking of those people in the banned forum, lets take a minute of silence to think of our friends trapped in purgatory.

wouldnt it be cool if we could communicate with the dead (banned) and if they come be all like omg what was it like in hell.

this thread ispretty pointless so to all mods delete this if you really think this is stupid, i just had a really random moment and i had to relieve it by doing this.

Well, most of them will be back so you can speak to them then.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
The people in the FOTB ended up there for a reason, you know.

And why does it feel like you're a multi?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
ya they do deserve it but still it would be kindof cool to be able to get messages from them and their time in hell.
The new FOTB is the UG club on Bebo.

Last time I had a look there, most of the messages were, "i r banned agen ):".
Quote by Kensai

And why does it feel like you're a multi?

not really....i'll be the first to say some people are in there because there was a fascist mod a few years back that was banning people for crazy things like getting caught in the middle of the whole spam epidemic. I was one of those victims.

I hope the mods on here now a days are a lot cooler. Hell i've been here since '03 and never had a problem once until that one day.
Trent Reznor = God

No his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Quote by somerandomlad
what do you have to do to become one anyways? like do they get paid

You lose.
they got banned for being dickheads...you can go join them if you want it bad enough.

and you can communicate them, with UG profiles, with msn, with skype, by phone, myspace, facebook, bebo, email...

you're an idiot, go away.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by Toilets
The new FOTB is the UG club on Bebo.

Last time I had a look there, most of the messages were, "i r banned agen ):".

LOL I'm not that sad...
Quote by somerandomlad

Private Message an admin.

Quote by prow
not really....i'll be the first to say some people are in there because there was a fascist mod a few years back that was banning people for crazy things like getting caught in the middle of the whole spam epidemic. I was one of those victims.

I hope the mods on here now a days are a lot cooler. Hell i've been here since '03 and never had a problem once until that one day.

If you were spamming, you deserved it. If you were conspiring to spam other forums, you deserved it.

I think that was one of the best bans I gave out. "Conspiring to spam other forums."

-SD
Quote by somerandomlad
They are paid in glory and brightly coloured usernames.
Quote by Kensai

I was put in for unjust reasons (i.e. spamming another website, I did no such thing) and my thread was completely ignored.

The FOTB is an awful place to be.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
I've never done anything really bad. Just post in a spam thread and answered someone who said "How are you?" I don't deserve it.
Quote by ctb
I've never done anything really bad. Just post in a spam thread and answered someone who said "How are you?" I don't deserve it.

You should be permabanned.

-SD
I like the premise of this thread. I'm imagining psychic mediums on television claiming the ability to communicate with the banned.

"I'm getting a P from over in that corner..."

A woman raises her hand. "Pastor Visser?"

"Yes! I can see his avatar right behind you."
Death to Ovation haters!
i really don't understand why anyone would want to be a mod if they aren't getting paid for it.. sounds like alot of work for absolutly nothing
Quote by SilentDeftone

Oh no you didn't!

I was banned once. Wasn't fun. But I did break the rules. I also wasn't a cool user back then either

Still am not
Quote by Peaceful Rocker
i really don't understand why anyone would want to be a mod if they aren't getting paid for it.. sounds like alot of work for absolutly nothing

The mods have crazy sex parties. What do you think the secret forum is about?

-SD
Quote by confusius
Oh no you didn't!

I was banned once. Wasn't fun. But I did break the rules. I also wasn't a cool user back then either

Still am not
I was banned for a spamming when I was but an uncool 12 year old.

Quote by SilentDeftone

If you were spamming, you deserved it. If you were conspiring to spam other forums, you deserved it.

I think that was one of the best bans I gave out. "Conspiring to spam other forums."

-SD

yea but that was my point....i didn't spam....i was caught in the xfire and got banned. But im over it now.....i've always contributed commendable content to the discussions on here.

being a mod i can understand would be hard work because you'd be decided the fate of one person and its understandable that things get overlooked but im serious when i say the guy who banned me was going nutz one day.
Trent Reznor = God

To any god or government
Quote by prow
yea but that was my point....i didn't spam....i was caught in the xfire and got banned.

Same here, but I'm still bitter about it.

...To an extent.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Quote by roythereaper
Same here, but I'm still bitter about it.

...To an extent.

dont worry about it man....**** happens. They really dont care about listening to our crys. Besides they like their secret forum way too much to care.

crazy sex parties....thats classic!
Trent Reznor = God

To any god or government
I was in the FOTB once, i actually enjoyed my stay there
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by SilentDeftone
Damn. I shoulda thought of that when I PMed zappp and had him remove the fucking auto censor from my account.

Swearing is the shit!

*Runs off like a little cunt to PM zappp for some green power*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by prow
dont worry about it man....**** happens. They really dont care about listening to our crys. Besides they like their secret forum way too much to care.

I suppose so
Call me Callum

What is with you people comparing the FOTB to Hell? If you're banned then you can...I don't know...go outside, watch T.V., play a sport, jerk off, eat something, get a girlfriend, have sex, go play your guitar, fart on a younger sibling, get into a fight for no reason at all, go to a concert, learn a new instrument, read, write, draw, listen to music, play a board game, or get high and discuss the meaning of life just to name a couple of things.

Wow, the FOTB must be torture. :|
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.