babykiller
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
I hate Gibson guitars with dot inlays :/
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
sweet...

does it work for soloing as well?
my experience of explorers is that they work great for rythm playing but don't really does the soloing to 100% but thats just me any other opinions?
Ewwwwwwww!!!!

That's horrible.

~:.*.:~She Is Your Suffering~:.*.:~

Quote by Green_Jelly
Hello Kitty. Everyone knows cats can't play guitar.
very expensive. a little boring. dot inlays make it look SOOOOO cheap. meh..
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
I just love that it has the toggle switch in the right place and has no scratchplate (a nice change). Either way it's a masterpiece in my eyes, i've always wanted them to reproduce the 84 (although i don't think the original 84 had EMG's, i'd change them to them anyway). It's ashame there only makeing 400
Last edited by [I Buy Peace] at Nov 30, 2007,
meh....i dont hate it......umm......idk, id have to agree with tasty, a little boring
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I hate dot inlays in general.....haha
But nice EMG's, anyway

I dunno, as far as looks go, it's not all that impressive, IMO
I can't say about the sound...Cause I've only played maybe 3 gibsons in total before, all with the usual gibby P-ups
So......

There's my $.02
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by guitaringsailor
sweet...

my experience of explorers is that they work great for rythm playing but don't really does the soloing to 100% but thats just me any other opinions?

I'm assuming you get that opinion from Gibsons typical "chunky" neck and the fact that lead players rarely use explorers right?
Well I'm assuming people with chunkier hands or people who prefer the larger necks would be fine playing leads on a Gibson Explorer.
I'd play leads on a Gibson Explorer but I have many many other guitars I prioritise
Quote by bored_maniac33
meh....i dont hate it......umm......idk, id have to agree with tasty, a little boring

what he said. Doesn't mean I wouldn't take it, but doesn't wow me.
I have to agree with the TS about the good looks of this guitar. I'm not a fan of EMGs, but other than that I think it's pretty awesome.
If Gibson was smart they would of copied the looks of the Jackson DK2M, except with trapezoid inlays. As it is it just looks plain and kind of cheap.
Quote by CommanderCool6
I hate Gibson guitars with dot inlays :/

your not the only one

in fact, i dislike 85% of guitars with dot inlays
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Hey Gibson! James Hetfield called, he wants his guitar back.

seriously though, that guitar is awesome.
Quote by guitaringsailor
sweet...

freebird?