I just got my orange crush 35b through the post today and when i plugged it in i got nothing. The LED doesnt ocme on and there is a very faint humming noise coming from the amp. I was owndering if anyone could help me as to why it is doing this.
thanks
its brand new tho, how would i knw if the fuse was blown, can you tell by looking at it
get a voltmeter and check the fuse.........unless ur amp is on standby (but im sure you're smarter than that)
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
maybe not, this is my first big amp, iv gone from little ****ty practice ones and decided i wanted sumthin bigger and better. But i dont think there is a standby switch or nethin like that, just an on/off switch
Quote by shredhead22
get a voltmeter and check the fuse.........unless ur amp is on standby (but im sure you're smarter than that)

The Crushs are SS FYI...

And TS the fuse is in the back of the amp.
wot do you mean by SS, and iv just checked the fuse and it looks intact
Quote by reevesey
wot do you mean by SS, and iv just checked the fuse and it looks intact

SOLID STATE....btw, fuses can still be broken even if they look ok. the best way to know is with a voltmeter
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless