oi oiiiii.

i've got some money lying around and i was hoping you guys could give some advice as to wheter or not to get a pod XT.

i've got a little experience with line 6, mainly from an uber metal, and i know the pods have got a hell of a rep, but i was just wandering if it's really worth the money?

and.

does anybody know how good the recording aspect is?

and wheter the 'online library' is any good?

cheers in advance loves.
the online library isn't that good.

The pod is awesome if you use it as a preamp and not as a big effect pedal.
I hated mine though
Looking for a new sig!
i am going to get 1 tomorrow.
it's nice imo.
Quote by JackFlash19
A musician will work through bad gigs, rough relationships with bandmates, disagreements, and the like to further the success of the band.
Quote by noobme
i am going to get 1 tomorrow.
it's nice imo.

oh shiittttt.

would you mind sending me a PM once you get it?

ahahaha.

i shouldn't be putting money down for a couple of weeks.

thanks.
They're good.
Takes a lot of time to tweak a nice, clear tone out of them, but once you do, it's worth it.
If you're recording, it's pretty easy to get a DECENT tone then make it 100x better with a bit of EQ'ing in whatever DAW you're using. For example, the recording on my page is Pod XT, and it was a really ****ing muddy tone to begin with, but I sucked the lows out, and a lot of low mids, and it sounded much much better.

But yeah, the recording on my page is Pod XT. I've probably got a lot of other Pod XT recording chillin' out on my hard drive, I'll search em out for you and e-mail you if you PM me your e-mail adress or whatever.
Quote by Dream Pin
They're good.
Takes a lot of time to tweak a nice, clear tone out of them, but once you do, it's worth it.
If you're recording, it's pretty easy to get a DECENT tone then make it 100x better with a bit of EQ'ing in whatever DAW you're using. For example, the recording on my page is Pod XT, and it was a really ****ing muddy tone to begin with, but I sucked the lows out, and a lot of low mids, and it sounded much much better.

But yeah, the recording on my page is Pod XT. I've probably got a lot of other Pod XT recording chillin' out on my hard drive, I'll search em out for you and e-mail you if you PM me your e-mail adress or whatever.

ahahahaha.

cheers.

proper helpful.

i've PM'd you my email.

and the EQ shouldn't be a probbers because i've taken music tech and all that at college, and if the course is anything like i've been told it's like, should be rad.

cheers again.
The PodXT is a great little tool for recording or feeding into a PA or an amp. I use my PodXT for recording a lot. The stock presets aren't that great. There's a lot of editing you can do, so read over the manual.

Just about every patch I've downloaded from the online library was pretty bad. A lot of kids uploading pathches with the EQ's and gain dimed. You'd be much better off creating your own. If you want to hear some stuff I've recorded with the PodXT, let me know and I'll post the link to my soundclick page.