alright i am looking for some more deathcore to listen to, this genre is still picking up its speed so i dont know all too many bands besides despised icon, all shall perish, job for a cowboy...that sorta thing.

if anybody has any good bands like these to add, your more than welcome to share them with me.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
My Bitter End. They are really good.
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
symphony in peril, cannibal corpse, arch enemy, between the buried and me, i cant think of anymore right now
The two of which I enjoy (the only two) are The Argent Dawn and Suicide Silence.
Great ****in' bands!
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Quote by metalminded07
cannibal corpse, arch enemy

Don't mislead.. CC are pure death metal and AE are melodic death metal...

another deathcore band is As Blood Runs Black btw...
The Agony Scene, Bleed the Sky, August Burns Red, Bring me the Horizon, Emmure, I Killed The Prom Queen, Caliban, It Dies Today, Parkway Drive, The Black Dahlia Murder, Vanna, and The Human Abstract
Maybe some like: Carnifex, Waking The Cadaver, Postmortem Promises, Catherine....
The Red Chord and Through the Eyes of the Dead are the only ones worth listening to IMO. Between the Buried and Me might fit in there, but I don't listen to them that much and I'm not entirely sure if they're really deathcore or not.

You might like Vehemence and Yyrkoon as well. Vehemence are more melodic death, Yyrkoon are pretty much straight death metal, but both have a breakdown here and there, and Vehemence actually had Sean Vandegrift (From a Second Story Window) and Adam Cody (Glass Casket) sing for them for a while.

Quote by SoFaKinGHoStiLe
The Agony Scene, Bleed the Sky, August Burns Red, Bring me the Horizon, Emmure, I Killed The Prom Queen, Caliban, It Dies Today, Parkway Drive, The Black Dahlia Murder, Vanna, and The Human Abstract

The Black Dahlia Murder are melodic death. Caliban, I Killed the Prom Queen, Parkway Drive, It Dies Today, and The Human Abstract are metalcore.

Quote by Oleh-DG
Maybe some like: Waking The Cadaver

Never recommend Waking the Cadaver to anyone. Ever.
Waking the Cadaver are really brutal grindcore. And have a song called "Chased Through the Woods By a Rapist", which contain lyrics that go like "I Like Shredded Wheat". No Joke.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
There is a big Deathcore Recommendations thread in the Hardcore forum. It has a big list of the better deathcore bands(even though I don't really dig too much of it). Not crap like Waking The Cadaver.
Quote by South-of-Heaven
Waking the Cadaver are really brutal grindcore. And have a song called "Chased Through the Woods By a Rapist", which contain lyrics that go like "I Like Shredded Wheat". No Joke.

haha so your not the only one who thought they said that! yeah they are pretty crap tbh

deathcore:
as blood runs black
a black rose burial
arsonists get all the girls
burning skies
the damascus intervention
despised icon
the final burden
glass casket
job for a cowboy
killwhitneydead
neaera
the partisan turbine
the red chord
see you next tuesday
suicide silence
terminally your aborted ghost
Quote by South-of-Heaven

God, I hope you're joking.

Here are my favorites:

All Shall Perish
Animosity
The Black Dahlia Murder (Nocturnal is one of my favorite albums of the year)
The Faceless
From Graves of Valor
Glass Casket
Job For a Cowboy
Knights of the Abyss
The Red Chord
War From a Harlot's Mouth
With Blood Comes Cleansing