Pretty weird thrashy stuff from Chile.

I have Genesis, and it provides an interesting listen.

Anyone else heard of them?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Didn't they record their first album when they were like 15? Anyway, I have Unorthodox Creatie Criteria, can't say I've listened too much... but people keep saying they're like Meshuggah with melody. If you people say Genesis is good I'll definitely give it a listen.
I picked up Coprofago and Inveracity around the same time. Did you know Coprofago means eater of ****? Or a sexual preference for scat, or something like that.
I absolutely love Coprofago. The ARE very Meshuggah-like in the way they arrange their music.

All that jazzy **** thrown about all over the place, that's the way it feels sometimes but other times they nail it on the head.

But omg, doesn't the drum intro to La Idea e Borde just kill your ****ing skull?

When I came near losing my own life
It made me learn the true meaning of a smile
They sound a lot like Meshuggah even down to the vocalist. I think they may be a little more tolerable than Meshuggah and they also have much more of a jazz influence than Meshuggah. Pretty interesting stuff if I do say. It can be pretty calming at times but they can definitely be brutal at some points to. Great find.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Do you guys have rec's for albums? Because I have Unorthodox Creative Criteria, and I'd like to hear more (they only have 2 other ones, right?)
Yes, Genesis and Images of Despair; just got into them today and haven't heard all of their songs so I can't real say which one is the best.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Love these guys.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
my favorite at the moment.

they definately have the Meshuggah heavy sound, but they also have canvas solaris/continuo renacer like fusion parts and jazz interludes.

very underrated, very talented. i can listen to them all day.
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Great Great band. Really loving Unorthodox Creative Criteria. I love the short instrumental jazz tracks in between. they carry their own emotion and sonic landscapes right to you. Really one of the greatest bands from South America in a while.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

UCC is great. It's exactly what Meshuggah could have done had they continued in the vein of Destroy Erase Improve and added some more melody/layers. They really do well with the chugs at the low tuning like Meshuggah.
I've found Jesus