ok so i had a post yesterday about how i ordered a les paul standard through guitarcenter.com last tuesday with 3 day express shipping and how it didnt get here until ****ing 8 days later. well they sent me the wrong guitar so we called the company and they said they would overnight us another one, well guess what, i got the wrong ****ing guitar AGAIN, im never buying from pos guitarcenter again, ever
how is that homosexual?

Edit- but yeah that is pretty damn stupid of the company
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Thats why I go to my local music store (daddys junky music). I ****ING HATE GUITAR CENTER!!!!!
██████████████████████████████
yea, screw guitar center.
they dont carry esp guitars.
Trent Reznor = God

No his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Exactly where did the homosexual sex occur in that grammar-free story?
Sounds pretty cool getting a couple of new guitars to play on while you wait for yours.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Took my friend 6 months to get a bridge cover.
A $20 piece of metal he could've probably made himself.
6 MONTHS!

EDIT: Sue their asses.
I'm sure that's against some law I'm not aware of.
Quote by Toilets
Exactly where did the homosexual sex occur in that grammar-free story?

Quote by iplayguitaralot
...didnt get here until ****ing 8 days later.

8 days later is a dude
Trent Reznor = God

No his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Oh please Rankles,

he doesnt want to hear the upside of his situation..
wow, people need to lay off the getting upset at how he used the word gay. really, new word meanings are developed from using new words to mean new things, so gay now means more than just happy, and homosexual, it means a situation that goes beyond stupid, it is just gay.
say you are not satisfied whith their service and want some kind of compensation.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by jimmy8778
wow, people need to lay off the getting upset at how he used the word gay. really, new word meanings are developed from using new words to mean new things, so gay now means more than just happy, and homosexual, it means a situation that goes beyond stupid, it is just gay.

seriously. The guy just got hosed by some ****ty company and all everyone cares about is his use of slang and improper punctuation. Jesus people, it's a forum, he's not writing a masters thesis.

Anyway, hopefully third time's the charm.
Quote by jimmy8778

I thought using 'gay' in the "stupid" sense went out of style about three or four years ago. I haven't heard anyone use it since 11th grade.

Also, to the TS: Just play with your new guitars, and call them back and hope they finally send the one you ordered. When they do, tell them that you will never do business with them again and never recommend them to anyone else, and in fact will keep people away from Guitar Center.
Quote by Rankles
Sounds pretty cool getting a couple of new guitars to play on while you wait for yours.

I was about to make that same point...you're getting three guitars instead of just one, and you're complaining?
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Well, I think we all feel as ripped off as you, as we all came here to hear about some kind of homosexual encounter you had that would get us off.

But what kind of guitars were they?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Lil Macker
*faps*

*realises it's not realy about gay sex*

*unfaps*

are the two guitars they accidentally sent that bad?
He probably ordered some Squier, and got a Gibson Custom Shop Les Paulinstead, but refuses to play it because some homosexual people use Gibson Les Pauls.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
He probably ordered some Squier, and got a Gibson Custom Shop Les Paulinstead, but refuses to play it because some homosexual people use Gibson Les Pauls.

Can't you read? He said he bought a Les Paul Standard.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409