hey im 16 and on a pretyt limited money range i guess you could say. ive been thinking about buying a marshall jcm200 dsl100 amp head off ebay. all the money i have saved up myself so dont think my parents are buying it for me. i just want to know whats the best CHEAP 100 watt cabinet to go with it since the marshall ones seem just out of my price range. thankss

i have around 800-1000 for the whole thing
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
May I first suggest you get a dsl 50 instead of the dsl 100? It won't be as loud, so you might actually get to crank it some day.

As for a cab, do you want a 2x12 or a 4x12? I've heard good things about avatar cabs.
WTLTL 2011
if you live with your parents or in a city 100 watts is far too much, and tube amps are meant to be cranked (is the jcm a tube amp) idk but i agree with the guy about 50 wats
yea its a tube amp
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
u need more than a 100 watt cab. 100 tube watts will need a cabinet that can handle about 2 or 3 times that. go for a 300 watt cab. u'll blow up a 100 watt cab with a 100 watt tube amp
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey