The guitar I have is Pacifica 012 and the amp is a Peavey 258EFX.

How do I make a stretching sound like "Rock you like a hurricane" by the Scorpions? Like you play a note and it "stretches".
you mean like a bend?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
you mean like a bend?

I guess? You know "e eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" sound? You play a note and it keeps playing for a second or 2 like "eeeeeeeeee".
Im guessing a bend.
So fret the note, and and BEND the string one way or another on the fretboard. With out breaking it. And the only other thing I cna think of is Pinch Harmonics. Just watch any Zakk Wylde Video.
hard to tell from that, but you could try looking up some bending lessons on UG.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Based on the fact thatyou don't seem to know what it is that you want us to tell you what it is, and how to do it, I think you just need to look up some basic guitar lessons. They are all over teh interwebz.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
I believe this is the part you're talking about...

It is bends btw.

E|--------15--------15--14h15p15-12-----------15---------17b19r17p15--17-
B|-15b17-----15b17------------------15-15b17------15b17------------------
G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
D|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------

E|-22b24--22b24--22b24-22b24-22p20-19p17-20p19-17p15-19p17-15h17p15p14-17b20-
B|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------

E|-------12-------12-------12-------12-------12-------12-------12-
B|-15b17----15b17----15b17----15b17----15b17----15b17----15b17----
G|----------------------------------------------------------------
D|----------------------------------------------------------------
A|----------------------------------------------------------------
E|----------------------------------------------------------------

E|-15r12-------------------------------
B|-------15r12-------------------------
G|-------------14r12-------------------
D|-------------------14r12-------------
A|-------------------------14r12-------
E|-------------------------------15-12-
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music.
Unison bend?
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
Okay I did a bend and it sounds like it but it doesn't last very long.....like in the songs? Does it depend on the AMP?
or maybe its a slide? or a pick slide?
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Quote by pencil86
I guess? You know "e eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" sound? You play a note and it keeps playing for a second or 2 like "eeeeeeeeee".

sigged, sry i couldn't resist, i was rofling on that one
haha thats cool!
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
maybe find a vid of it and point out the exact moment? Although I'm pretty sure you're talking about a bend
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by pencil86
Okay I did a bend and it sounds like it but it doesn't last very long.....like in the songs? Does it depend on the AMP?

yeah, more volume and gain (and tubes wouldn't hurt either) will help. vibrato will help to sustain the note too.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Bends.....whoah......that's just...just INSANE!!!!

I wanna do some blues now.....

*eeeeeeee....ee............eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

I'm so sorry, I shouldn't laugh. I couldn't help it. I do vaguely remember what it was like to be a total guitar nOOb