I have a Samick AV1 and the spacing on my low-E string is greater than on my high-E string, meaning the neck is twisted a bit. I want to sell this guitar, and a beginner wont notice this, but I don't like selling products with a known issue. Had the trus rod adjusted, didn't fix it. Any other tips?
My gear...

Samick Les Paul (AV6VB) Guitar w/ SD Alnico2/JB
Marshall AVT150H halfstack
Schecter Stiletto Elite-4 Bass
Ampeg BA112 Bass Amp
I think what he's saying is he has too much of a conscience to do that.
OT: I think the only way to fixed warped necks is to get a completely new one :\
I don't remember where I was,
When I realized life was a game.
The more seriously I took things,
The harder the rules became.
Your string heights my just be off. Get a complete set-up, and if that doesn't work you'll probably have to get a new neck to sell it.
yeah, once a neck is warped, you really can't un-warp it. You just need to replace it before you sell it.
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
if its not major

then just sell it is it playable? if so sell it

if this is like a ten yearold kid who's gonna end up playing it just sell it it will end up never being played and sitting against the wall
keep letting it twist, the sell it to Torzal ad a guitar twist design.

my insiration for that comment
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
Unless you have a dual-truss rod neck, there's really no practical way to fix a twisted neck. If you sell a guitar with a twisted neck to an unsuspecting seller without telling them it's twisted, you're a bastard.

By the way, have you visually confirmed the twist by looking down the neck? Bass strings are supposed to be higher off the fretboard than treble strings.
Hi, I'm Peter
Last edited by Dirk Gently at Nov 30, 2007,