I have been a member at literally hundreds of forums and I have been banned from all of them at least once.....except this one! Funny because this is like the most strict forum I've ever been to, sometimes it feels like I'm back in high school being dictated by the teachers.
Your going to get banned in about 20 minutes.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Banned for being a dumbass.
Feel better?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
its actually reversed for me, ive never been banned anywhere else.....but here....

my friend, to whom this account really belongs, is on all sorts of forums (not lately kuz his life sucks right now [which is why im using this account lol]) and he says the same thing
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Well, it's not like there are a whole lot of heated conversations or very noticeable flame wars, this seems to be a very tame place, and I kind of like it that way, pretty much the opposite of the places I usually go.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
i got banned one but I didnt no about it
bye The time I found out about it it was over
Wait a sec, I don't get it, why would I be banned now? This is "The Pit," isn't this basically the bull**** section of the forum? Come on nahh
^yeah why people be reportin? i see no reason
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Some of you people are just immature and stupid with the whole "reported" thing, lol. Can't be any older than 16 I'm guessing, lol. If this forum actually had girls I'm sure Chris Hansen would have been here looking for stars to be on his hit show.
Yeah but I can't post a naked Jessica Alba thread for ****s and giggles. And you can't post a thread that's basically saying "I haven't been banned here...so here's some spam for ya". Rules suck.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
Quote by Blow Me
Yeah but I can't post a naked Jessica Alba thread for ****s and giggles. And you can't post a thread that's basically saying "I haven't been banned here...so here's some spam for ya". Rules suck.

How is this spam? This is The Pit.
“I deal with temptation by yielding to it”

Mark Twain
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by GuitarHero0715

And to TS, only immature spammers use internet lingo.

So true.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Why is everyone reporting? I don't see how this is against the rules, he's just stating how he's been banned everywhere else except for here.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by FrenchyFungus
“I deal with temptation by yielding to it”

Mark Twain

bravo
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.