that arent that hard...

i need 1 or 2 more for a small audition for a gig my friends and i may go to
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Welcome to the Jungle has a few solo fills i guess. its not that hard.
Gear
ESP Vintage Plus
LTD M-II
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Line 6 Flextone IIIXL
well look at any weezer song although most of them have solos you just don't play them or choose one that hasn't got one.
Looking for a new sig!
just play any standard tuning song,
only people with perfect pitch will be able to tell that its in a different key. as long as you play the same stuff, it will sound normal to both you and the audience

this IS true.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
why?

cant u play solos/cant you use alternative tuning.............there are prob alot of songs but why is it restricted to these requirements?
what kinda music?
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
Quote by the_white_bunny
what kinda music?

any, mainly modern,classic or metal

Quote by phoenix_88
i'm not sure why 1/2 step down is a requirement...

cuz the axe im gona use has a floyd and its setup for half step down, i dont want to go through all the trouble of re-adjusting it
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by AngrySockMonkey
Learn.
How.
To.
Tune.
Your.
Guitar.

well if you were reading, youd see that i have a floyd that is perfectly setup for half step down. i could use a capo but my friend would have to tune his guitar in between songs. hes too poor to buy anything since he got his hellraiser.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci

Writing music is hard D:
Umm, you coud take this Opportunity to practice tuning it then

..let's see....Bulls on Parade is flippin easy, and its a half step down...just ignore the solo....

that's all I can think of right now...which makes my post pretty useless.....
Last edited by Red33 at Nov 30, 2007,
Actually, the solo isn't that hard.

Basically your scratching your hand on the strings while using a killswitch technique.. but you may find it hard.
play any song in standard tuning but just play it down half a step.

A ton of bands downtune their songs live anyway so nobody will think any less of you.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
All Green Day songs from Kerplunk! to Insomniac are in Eb tuning, and they're all pretty damn easy.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
No solo? Hmm. Raining blood is a good one.
As is Magua's Scalp, by Buckethead, only if you're really good at tremolo/alternate picking.

Also, most songs in E sound as good, if not better, tuned a half step down. Pick your favorite song and play that.
Originally posted by Capua47:

Oh well if your from austrailia then grades shudn't matter considering your just gonna grow up to be ol' stevie erwin eh?!

Gear:
Schecter Omen-6
Peavey Valveking 212
Metal Muff
Metal Zone
Jimi Hendrix Wah
Even if the song is in standard tuning, you can play it in Eb standard. There is no magical difference between those two tunings, it'll just be like your transposing it a half step down. Then you can tell the guys in the band you're auditioning for: "this song is originally in E minor, but I've chosen to transpose it to Eb minor, and they'll think you are a theory wiz.