Just to paraphrase what I posted on the Musician's board, I'm a new kid on the block and although I'm not much of a guitarist, I'm a musician with extensive experience of them... -_-;;

To the point... I've uploaded numerous mp3s to my profile for your listening pleasure and this post is really just a shameless self promotion for initial salutations ^.^ And also trying to kick start my motivation by finding individuals similar to myself who might like the odd internet collab or jam. Or even those in my area of residence

Anybody making foolish comments such as 'omg u goth f4g why d u mke such depresing music' or 'i lyke da bit with da pretty piano' will be treated with the appropriate gun. Let target practice commence.
Welcome to UG.

There's a forum, though for new members and introductions; I'd suggest going there to introduce yourself first, as the Pit isn't exactly the right place: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=35

Hope to see you around.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Welcome to UG.

There's a forum, though for new members and introductions; I'd suggest going there to introduce yourself first, as the Pit isn't exactly the right place: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=35

Hope to see you around.

He's right. The Pit is a dangerous place.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Thank you, I did read the FAQ but unfortunately I've been blind from birth and possess the mental agility of a donut.

And in case you're wondering, I have a braille laptop from the future.
I lyke da bit wit da pretty piano.

I got some good guitars, yo.
Last edited by Leat at Nov 30, 2007,
But seriously it could have some drums and guitar and bass.

You are a true artist worthy of a record label, if you don't already have one.
I got some good guitars, yo.