right well i like/prefer playing some stuff with my fingers but then sometimes the song requires me to switch to using a pick.

i usually just hold it in my teeth but this isn't quite as quick to switch to as id like.

how do u do it? (if at all)
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60
just find a slot you can stick it in on your guitar..look around your bridge or try it on the head.
i usually keep one pick in the pick holder near where i play and if i need to change from fingers to pick I'll just drop the first pick and grab the one in the pick holder. thats probably the easiest way I've found without buying a finger pick.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
good for you but there are many finger picking songs you can't hybrid pick.

Try holding the pick in your palm while you finger pick and then grab the pick with your fingers when you need it. It'll take practice to get used to the weird feeling n not dropping the pick but it's the best way if hybrid picking is unsuitable.
Goo Goo G'Joob
i tried hyrbid picking... didnt like it, i could near enough do it fine and would get it easily with a little practise, just didnt like the sound.

i also have been trying to hold the pick in my palm as mentioned, but since i anchor my pinky on the guitar body and i use every other finger to pick my hand is too open to hold it.

iv also tried holding it in between 2 fingers, which has so far worked the best switching from fingers to pick but is hard to switch from pick to fingers.

il just have to stick to that prob, but cheers anyhoo
There's no point fearing death, as it is inevitably going to happen

ESP Ltd H-302
Jackson KE3 (for sale)
Schecter Blackhawk
Roland Cube 60